• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

I posted another photo on Twitter for the voters who voted for me for the Miss Freeones contest. It's a sexy bush photo (though I don't know if you could call my pubic hair a "bush" since it's only a triangle). I also shot my hardcore update for the month. It was football themed and shot with J Jay.

voted today and yesterday! best of luck! can the next twitter pic be something with sexy thigh high stockings?

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

I'm at number 52 in the Miss Freeones contest. I need to drop down 2 spots to get into the top 50 in order to move to the next round. There is 8 more hours left before the contest ends. Please vote for me at Miss.Freeones.com/Danielle-FTV

I've decided that once I win the Miss Freeones 2013 contest I will not only shoot a double penetration scene or gangbang scene but I will also shoot my first g/g/g scene.

danielleftv

voted today and yesterday! best of luck! can the next twitter pic be something with sexy thigh high stockings?

If I move to the next round I will.

- - - Updated - - -

You doing a DP (two guys right? no toys) ok sold I have voted

Haha...definitely two guys. I do "DP" with toys all the time.

danielleftv

I made it into the top 50! Now I need to make it into the top 10 to move on to the next round. You can vote for me everyday for the next 10 days and 9 hours.

I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to vote for me. The money I win will go towards my shoots and revamping my site.

http://miss.freeones.com/danielle-ftv/

Danielle has moved to number...31! Fantastic progress. Vote early, vote often! Well done Danielle, all these years at taking care of your fans are paying off! And good luck. Hope to see you at number 10 or better very soon.

If I move to the next round I will.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha...definitely two guys. I do "DP" with toys all the time.

i saw the sexy stockings! :drool1: you look so amazing in them. i think everyone gets so caught up in your breasts and face (both of which are amazingly good) that they kinda miss your legs...which are also quite good! you are definitely well suited for stockings and heels. anyway...best of luck. hopefully you will keep posting thigh high stockings pics...and in the meantime i will keep up the voting!

danielleftv

Danielle has moved to number...31! Fantastic progress. Vote early, vote often! Well done Danielle, all these years at taking care of your fans are paying off! And good luck. Hope to see you at number 10 or better very soon.

I'm at number 29 now. It's exciting to see me moving up through the ranks. Let's hope I get to a number that moves me into the last round.

- - - Updated - - -

i saw the sexy stockings! :drool1: you look so amazing in them. i think everyone gets so caught up in your breasts and face (both of which are amazingly good) that they kinda miss your legs...which are also quite good! you are definitely well suited for stockings and heels. anyway...best of luck. hopefully you will keep posting thigh high stockings pics...and in the meantime i will keep up the voting!

I plan on wearing my white stockings (along with my sexy white lingerie) during my webcam show which is available for free to members of my website.

danielleftv

Danielle, the cock of your partner isn´t that big ! i think you would need a big hammer, wouldn´t you ?

A cock is a cock. As long as it does the job I am happy. It makes me a bit sad for my male talent when someone tells me that the male talent's cock isn't big enough.