• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

So will we see a set or scene from Danielle Delaunay anytime soon from another studio or is that more in the long term?

Keep being both adorable and sexy!

Danielle,

You have a great intelligence and class that come across in your work -- even in still pictures! It doesn't hurt that you're achingly beautiful, too.

I was wondering if you are ticklish and if you would ever consider being tickled on video.

Thanks,
AFOGB

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

So will we see a set or scene from Danielle Delaunay anytime soon from another studio or is that more in the long term?

Keep being both adorable and sexy!

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I don't plan on shooting with other companies until my tattoos are removed. I just had another session several days ago and the doctor informed me it would take another 5 or 6 more sessions before the tattoos are removed. Unfortunately there may be a slight "ghost image" from the front tattoo but as long as it is barely visible then I will accept that. Another 5 or 6 more sessions will take about 8 months.

danielleftv

Danielle,

You have a great intelligence and class that come across in your work -- even in still pictures! It doesn't hurt that you're achingly beautiful, too.

I was wondering if you are ticklish and if you would ever consider being tickled on video.

Thanks,
AFOGB

I'm am ticklish on my stomach...not so much anywhere else. I definitely plan on doing a tickling fetish video for my ********** site.

danielleftv

What an image - Danielle in a lovely wedding dress, lying on her back, her breasts lifted out of the top, her white-stocking-clad legs spread, about to be fucked vigorously. I need to go and have a Jay Arthur to that...

That would be an interesting shoot. I do have a wedding dress (and no I have not been married before) but I plan on donating it sometime this week.

That would be an interesting shoot. I do have a wedding dress (and no I have not been married before) but I plan on donating it sometime this week.

Oooh any chance of a pic with you wearing it? Either fully clothed or partially undressed, anything! (And could I just say you have a lovely smile...in addition to great breasts and legs and a vagina I would love to penetrate repeatedly for a very very long time)

Oooh any chance of a pic with you wearing it? Either fully clothed or partially undressed, anything! (And could I just say you have a lovely smile...in addition to great breasts and legs and a vagina I would love to penetrate repeatedly for a very very long time)

Check out Danielle's free contributed photoset "Wedding Dress Shoot" by WildmanGlamour on her site.

(Danielle wears just the veil in most of these photos, though. ;) )