• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

It was completely tasteless which I was incredibly pleased about. I guess it really depends on if it has a taste or not (and the texture).

Generally I prefer a guy to cum inside of me.

Likely he drank lots of water and very little else. I drink only water. No coffee, no soda and have been told that I also don't "taste" like anything.

And as for the cumming inside of you, are you trying to make me drive out to Phoenix right now?

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Likely he drank lots of water and very little else. I drink only water. No coffee, no soda and have been told that I also don't "taste" like anything.

And as for the cumming inside of you, are you trying to make me drive out to Phoenix right now?

Well then I need to find male partners who only drink water.

Maybe I am ;)

danielleftv

So have you ever done a creampie on video?

Yes I have. I've done one were I pushed it out of me and two or three were I didn't. I never really understood why the girls need to push the cum out of their va-jay-jay for the creampie scene...a bit weird to me.

Yes I have. I've done one were I pushed it out of me and two or three were I didn't. I never really understood why the girls need to push the cum out of their va-jay-jay for the creampie scene...a bit weird to me.

I have the same feeling about cum shots in general. You need additional proof that sex just happened?

(I find it HUGELY erotic (in video and real life) when a woman is riding and gets a creampie and the cum drips out when she "disengages" from the guy's dick. That's hot.)

Question: You used "va-jay-jay." Do you not like the word "pussy"? What word do you prefer for a penis? Penis? Cock? Dick? Thor's Hammer?

danielleftv

I have the same feeling about cum shots in general. You need additional proof that sex just happened?

(I find it HUGELY erotic (in video and real life) when a woman is riding and gets a creampie and the cum drips out when she "disengages" from the guy's dick. That's hot.)

Question: You used "va-jay-jay." Do you not like the word "pussy"? What word do you prefer for a penis? Penis? Cock? Dick? Thor's Hammer?

I very, very rarely use the word pussy. I'm not a dirty talker and the word "pussy" sounds pretty dirty to me. I'm sure I sound very juvenile when I use the word "va-jay-jay" (or "down there", "vagina", etc.). Usually I call a penis a penis. I like "Thor's Hammer" though. I should start using exotic words like that to describe a vagina and penis like "sheath" and "sword" or something cheesy like that.

danielleftv

Love to see more mutual masterbation scenes especially in the shower with Danielle FTV until you both wank each other and cum everywhere.... I hope you like my avatar... lol

I freaking love your avatar!

A mutual masturbation scene would be very interesting. I haven't shot that before so that will definitely be something I do.