• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

oh danielle m in fucking love with ya .. please appoint me as your male talent instead of that james .. i assure you that i will satisify ya 1000 times more than james... you would love to get fucked by me the whole day and night and it would be my pleasure to fuck and suck the beauty nd great beaauty like you.. please gimme the fucking chance..
i have also got masks of your face and i only fuck my girlfriend if she wears that mask .. otherwise i give a shit ..
whenever i open ur thread i hold my penis in one hand and keeps the other hand on keyboard .... and mostly it ends with wanking .... oh danielle you r ma love .. my only love ..my beauty ... kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

oh danielle m in fucking love with ya .. please appoint me as your male talent instead of that james .. i assure you that i will satisify ya 1000 times more than james... you would love to get fucked by me the whole day and night and it would be my pleasure to fuck and suck the beauty nd great beaauty like you.. please gimme the fucking chance..
i have also got masks of your face and i only fuck my girlfriend if she wears that mask .. otherwise i give a shit ..
whenever i open ur thread i hold my penis in one hand and keeps the other hand on keyboard .... and mostly it ends with wanking .... oh danielle you r ma love .. my only love ..my beauty ... kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

uhhhhh, you're aware we can all read this?

Check out this ARTICLE about me. Dick got it up pretty quick (I literally did the interview with him on Wednesday) He didn't get the boyfriend part right though. I broke up with the boyfriend right before I started shooting for FTVGirls.

Woww ... There's a lot of hardwork and sacrifices behind ur success my dear ..

not evry1 could handle that ... But this dick guy shud have got some respect for you... What's the point of saying that again and again thay you got some nice pair of tits ... I found this insulting
And danielle u havnt replied to my last detailed message in this thread ... I am expecting one ... With love ...

I appreciate that you said all that. It was very nice of you. I really like getting positive feedback and positive encouragement from you guys.

When you said the "blog" were you talking about an interview? I did an interview for Freeones but I'm not sure if it's gone up yet.

Hi Danielle,

Yeah that was the one I meant, sorry I got confused as it was posted by freeones blogs.
I found it really interesting and endeared me to you even more!

Thanks for replying to what I said as well, I wasn't expecting that :)

S

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Hi Danielle,

Yeah that was the one I meant, sorry I got confused as it was posted by freeones blogs.
I found it really interesting and endeared me to you even more!

Thanks for replying to what I said as well, I wasn't expecting that :)

S

I try to reply to everyone :).

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Oh my....I really don't know how to respond to this. I am perfectly happy with James being my male talent.

I actually probably wouldn't like having sex all day and night as I do very much like to sleep :D