• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

I fully agree Danielle I like when you do different things. Like the costumes and wigs it's so much better the the same old thing over and over again. Hats why you are one of my favorite models cause you are always trying new stuff and always listening to your fans yourself not having your site managers and others do it for you like some do. It's very refreshing. And since we all have our own requests I have one of My own can yo do some more sets wearing ballet style flats? Just thought I'd ask. And thank you for all you do.

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

And since we all have our own requests I have one of My own can yo do some more sets wearing ballet style flats?

Heck yeah I can. I have a cute pair of black ones that I can wear to my next shoot (this Friday.) I should probably go out and buy some new ones anyways since I don't have very many flat shoes.

Heck yeah I can. I have a cute pair of black ones that I can wear to my next shoot (this Friday.) I should probably go out and buy some new ones anyways since I don't have very many flat shoes.

Oh yeah! That's why your the best. Can't wait to see the sets and keep'em coming.
And are you planing anymore b/g in the future? Cause I have one o your visa and let me say it is by far on of my favs.

Yep...that is a definite possibility.

Hey Danielle, I have a full scene of you doing B/G starts on the balcony, then you go onto the bed and spraying your gorgeous tits with cum :nanner:and finishing up with a shower, the guy seemed to miss out by not performing oral on you.:ban:
Is this something that was planned as I'd love to see more of this?

Have you decided on anymore B/G?

Take Care..

Oh yeah! That's why your the best. Can't wait to see the sets and keep'em coming.
And are you planing anymore b/g in the future? Cause I have one o your visa and let me say it is by far on of my favs.

I'm sure Danielle won't disappoint her fans and that we will see some b/g and facials before long... sooooooooooo exciting! Danielle please please please, when can we expect these marvels?

I will be putting up b/g on my site in January 2010. Of course like I already do I will try to fulfill everyone's fantasies/fetishes and try to do as many different shoots as possible including facials, blowjobs, swallowing, etc.

:hatsoff::nanner:

You are gorgeous that is why you get so many requests to do such a wide variety of things...

Big Thanks... you also have the best ass hole ever....:thefinger btw

:glugglug:

I will be putting up b/g on my site in January 2010. Of course like I already do I will try to fulfill everyone's fantasies/fetishes and try to do as many different shoots as possible including facials, blowjobs, swallowing, etc.

So much thanks.... You really are great Danielle .... Will let everyone I know about this... Expect a flock of new members to your site.... By the way, just to expand the list of fantasies/fetishes, how about: facial while sucking a dildo or another dick... licking men’s juice from a mirror, from another girl tits, from a used dildo... facial while having an orgasm and while on your four... multiple facials with a smile... the mind boggles!

Can we look forward to any creampies? Regardless, I'm looking forward to the facial stuff...considering you have one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. Please just make sure the guy saves up a huge load. :)

Does it mean that you are about to shoot the scene or you will do it on november? how do yu choose the guys you work with?

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Hmmm....how do I choose the guys that I want to shoot with? I've already shot with a friend of mine, who was comfortable enough to do a boy/girl shoot with me (this video was only a blowjob video though.) I don't really have a way that I pick the guys I want to shoot with. I guess I have to be comfortable with them and also be at least semi-attracted to them. Thankfully I have quiet a few guy friends (not boyfriends) that don't mind shooting with me. As far as creampies go, I can definitely do that. As far as these suggestions go "facial while sucking a dildo or another dick... licking men’s juice from a mirror, from another girl tits, from a used dildo... facial while having an orgasm and while on your four... multiple facials with a smile" I can also do those...but I definitely want to take things slow. BTW here's a sneak peek at the latest shoot that I've done. Notice the black ballet flats :D
balletflat.jpg