• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

O.K. here's my vote.:) Danielle is one of my fav's, rather than anymore boy girl stuff,(she seemed uncomfortable to me), I would love to see a hot little threesome with her in it, or better yet have some crazy chic like Gianna Michaels or someone just have at her. Not any of this delicate smooching and tongue flicks around the special place, but just aggressive, wet juicy lesbo fun.:tongue: Just my 2 cents, gotta love this girl though.

quote blah blah blah...

or better yet have some crazy chic like Gianna Michaels or someone just have at her.

Now THAT got my attention!
I can only imagine the hilarity which would ensue...
...plus a lil bit of wild'n *Censored* sex to boot!

Danielle... still a ten AND DON'T ARGUE THE POINT! :hatsoff:

Regards,
chris

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

O.K. here's my vote.:) Danielle is one of my fav's, rather than anymore boy girl stuff,(she seemed uncomfortable to me), I would love to see a hot little threesome with her in it, or better yet have some crazy chic like Gianna Michaels or someone just have at her. Not any of this delicate smooching and tongue flicks around the special place, but just aggressive, wet juicy lesbo fun.:tongue: Just my 2 cents, gotta love this girl though.

I like that idea! I always love agressive girls. BTW I wasn't uncomfortable in my boy/girl videos...I was just nervous and a tad bit shy.

I like that idea! I always love agressive girls. BTW I wasn't uncomfortable in my boy/girl videos...I was just nervous and a tad bit shy.

Sorry, I meant no offense, you are gorgeous either way. You just seem very comfortable with girls on cam, and imho, it's much sexier watching them in awe of your body.
:bowdown:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Last edited: