• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Wow! Okay, I just found out about Danielle and now I'm a huge fan! Danielle, your face, body, and attitude (towards fans as well as that which you portray in the few videos that I've seen) are incredible!

I hope that you stay in the industry for a long time and continue to flourish! I'll try to come here and check in on you now that I know about you.

So... you don't spend much time in Indiana, do you? haha Keep up the good work and again, I'm very impressed!

Never been to Indiana. Don't think there really is much to do there ;)

I live in the Chicago area and have been to Indiana A few times for my job, we have one of our restaurants out there, its kind of a bleak flat wasteland and every time i've ever been there its been overcast and usually raining or snowing.

Sorry to anyone that lives there but Danielle don't go. Tell anyone you have reason to visit there to just meet you on the Illinois side.

Well, for one thing, there's me! :eek:

haha Really though... Indiana? There's... corn... Chicago is only one state over...

...okay, so I guess by the third "..." the argument gets a lot less convincing, eh? Maybe I'll just pretend that you visited Indiana. It was fun!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

WOW! That's incredible!

...okay, we play tennis in Indiana! How about that!?

Also, what is the attitude like on set in an FTV shoot? They always seem funny and exciting. Is that a result of the directors there? The cameramen? Or are you and the other FTV girls just naturally joyful, funny, and excited to be naked?

It kind of depends. Most of the girls I have assisted have been pretty laid back and ready to have fun. The videographer/photographer is awesome and makes everyone feel really comfortable, so it makes things a lot easier. Plus FTV wants all the girls to be all natural....not fake...so I think it kind of takes the pressure off the girls when they know that we aren't looking for actresses, we are looking for them to just be themselves. I think most of the girls are pretty nervous when they first arrive because they don't know what's going to happen or what to expect, but most of them have told me that it is a lot easier with a female assistant around.