• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

I know I was hard on you about your weight before, but from those pictures you look like you slimmed down to your ideal weight, well IMO.:tongue:

Why thank you. I've lost about 20 pounds since last October. I still want to get down to my goal body fat percentage (my trainer keeps on telling me it's about the body fat percentage not body weight). When I have reached that goal and feel completely comfortable with my body then I will start shooting with other companies (though I am still mainly going to shoot for my website...I just want to have the experience shooting with some of my favorite companies like Kink.com and HollyRandall.com).

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Danielle, since you doing hardcore scenes often, you ought to soon do a little anal, 69, or at least anal fingering on you.

I plan on doing anal...not sure when but I am going to. 69 right now isn't really an option until we start doing the hardcore shoots professionally.

Danielle,
because of you, everytime I land in Phoenix for a layover, I have to hide in the washroom till
the blood starts flowing back to my head.

Thank you for that littl' Pavlovian reinforcement, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye4181 View Post
I know that every guy is captivated by Danielle's beautiful perfect breasts, but to me, I think that vaginal opening and those gates to heaven are absolute ecstasy......

That is very sweet of you to say. Here are some pics I just took for you guys

freeones3.jpg

freeones4.jpg

freeones5.jpg

See, what did I tell you....perfection!!!!

Last edited: