• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Bored and sleepy. Just fixed my internet, put up a new professional photo set on my site and bought another e-book for my Kindle. Here's a pic...just because
sleepy.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Bored, can't sleep, etc... so I'm watching old Entourage reruns on my DVR. It would have been really cool if Danielle would have been able to appear on that show in some capacity. Even if it was just as a walk-on as one of Turtle's UCLA classmates a couple of seasons back. Have you ever tried out for a TV show or done any (non adult) film work while in school?

Speaking of school, is Bristol Palin going to the campus that you attend, Danielle?

danielleftv

Bored, can't sleep, etc... so I'm watching old Entourage reruns on my DVR. It would have been really cool if Danielle would have been able to appear on that show in some capacity. Even if it was just as a walk-on as one of Turtle's UCLA classmates a couple of seasons back. Have you ever tried out for a TV show or done any (non adult) film work while in school?

Speaking of school, is Bristol Palin going to the campus that you attend, Danielle?

That would be awesome. I would absolutely love to be in a movie or tv show. I haven't had that opportunity yet though.

I'm not sure about Bristol Palin speaking at my school. I didn't even know that she was doing that.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I'm not sure about Bristol Palin speaking at my school. I didn't even know that she was doing that.

No, not speaking. I read that she was attending Arizona State U. I'm not sure which campus it is, but I thought that's where you went to school.

BTW, I think you'd do well in a scene on a TV show. I've always liked your themed shoots, where you take on the role of a maiden, etc. And didn't you used to get into the the medieval festivals and things like that? That's kind of like acting, isn't it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE GODDESS. Hope you had an amazing day and tis new year in your life brings you better things to you. U were born with a a star, time will show you that you are an amazing piece in our lifes

danielleftv

No, not speaking. I read that she was attending Arizona State U. I'm not sure which campus it is, but I thought that's where you went to school.

BTW, I think you'd do well in a scene on a TV show. I've always liked your themed shoots, where you take on the role of a maiden, etc. And didn't you used to get into the the medieval festivals and things like that? That's kind of like acting, isn't it?

I attended Renn Faire's...I never was a "character" in one (though I always thought it would be soooo cool to be the princess).