• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Attachments

• 7%5B1%5D.jpg
    7%5B1%5D.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 865
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Dude, that link is a hot mess ...

SLIME

Thats good news Danielle! Thanks!

http://www.teenie-teens.com/whispers/0001danielle/
:lovecoupl

And in the body of that page we find:

I was way more loose :eek: before I got pregnant :eek:(as you can see in my fisting video and the ftv toy video back when I was 18). So being tighter I wasn't sure I could even fit that toy they call the monster.

Roflmao! You hid it well... and so much for pregnancy making a vagina looser
apparently it does the opposite for our stars who git nekkid!

I always get a kick out of the texts people come up with to accompany those pics.

...she's still a ten, and now a milf ? ? ?

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

WHAT!!! WTF...that is seriously one of the weirdest things I've ever read. I mean the videos have nothing to do with the FTV monster toy. I shot with FTV when I was 19 not 18 and I've never had children...what absolutely ridiculous things to say. This person probably accidently used another FTVGirls text instead of mine.

WHAT!!! WTF...that is seriously one of the weirdest things I've ever read. I mean the videos have nothing to do with the FTV monster toy. I shot with FTV when I was 19 not 18 and I've never had children...what absolutely ridiculous things to say. This person probably accidently used another FTVGirls text instead of mine.

I also heard that after you escaped from the Turkish prison, you led an expedition to the top of Mt. Everest where you baked chocolate chip cookies for all the sherpas.

Well, that's the story anyway.

I also heard that after you escaped from the Turkish prison, you led an expedition to the top of Mt. Everest where you baked chocolate chip cookies for all the sherpas.

Well, that's the story anyway.

You forget she was accused of murdering JFK!!:rofl:

I can say beyond doubt that Danielle has inspired a great many erections.

For the record, We do NOT "wank daily."

Affrontedly,
SLIME