• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

I'm in the "you're gorgeous as hell" boat as well. Very pretty lady, I look forward to lots more. :)

I definitely would like to. If I do it will be appearing at the end of the year.
I really hope so. The AA scene was ok, but was definitely missing some stuff. Must have more! haha

Ouch, i'd think the rough banana tip would hurt?

:nanner:

Ok, OK, OK!

I'll say it... Banana split anyone?

:hit::nannerf1::nannerf2:

Just goofing after a long hard day of paying it forward!

PS ..while a banana is usually handier, try using a warmed up corn on the cob...
The nibs are outta this world!!!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Wow. Those beads went in there like 12". That's deep. Gotta be feeling that in like the upper GI girlfren'.

LOL...actually the videographer/photographer commented on the fact that I got all the beads in. I guess he had never seen that before (most girls only go halfway or less). It wasn't uncomfortable or anything and you can feel it more when you are pulling it out than when it's just in you.

LOL...actually the videographer/photographer commented on the fact that I got all the beads in. I guess he had never seen that before (most girls only go halfway or less). It wasn't uncomfortable or anything and you can feel it more when you are pulling it out than when it's just in you.

That's some insight.... Thanks Danielle!

Thats interesting...Do you have any butt plugs you play with in the members' area?