• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Facials don't bother me at all. It's swallowing that I have an issue with. Surprisingly enough I was with a guy several days ago who I did allow to cum in my mouth. It was completely tasteless which I was incredibly pleased about. I guess it really depends on if it has a taste or not (and the texture).

Generally I prefer a guy to cum inside of me.

Wow Danielle! Why were you in the mood to have this guy come in your mouth? And by the way, we all love your facials like crazy... more soon I hope!

Can it be?

I only just noticed your cute dimples! xx

danielle_ftv-08.jpg

nice !

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Wow Danielle! Why were you in the mood to have this guy come in your mouth? And by the way, we all love your facials like crazy... more soon I hope!

He told me that it was a huge turn on for him. I really liked him and enjoyed being with him and being the people pleaser that I am I agreed to let him cum in my mouth.

I very, very rarely use the word pussy. I'm not a dirty talker and the word "pussy" sounds pretty dirty to me. I'm sure I sound very juvenile when I use the word "va-jay-jay" (or "down there", "vagina", etc.). Usually I call a penis a penis. I like "Thor's Hammer" though. I should start using exotic words like that to describe a vagina and penis like "sheath" and "sword" or something cheesy like that.

No, I like "va-jay-jay." A lot of women like using it because it's ALMOST dirty. Just a little naughty.

You seem like a nice person. You probably hear that a lot.

I very, very rarely use the word pussy. I'm not a dirty talker and the word "pussy" sounds pretty dirty to me. I'm sure I sound very juvenile when I use the word "va-jay-jay" (or "down there", "vagina", etc.). Usually I call a penis a penis. I like "Thor's Hammer" though. I should start using exotic words like that to describe a vagina and penis like "sheath" and "sword" or something cheesy like that.

I`m sure there`s the makings of a sex story in there. "Danielle quivered as the viking stood before her. She felt her sheath moisten as he unleashed his massive Thor`s Hammer, and strained against the bonds that held her firmly tied spreadeagled as he thrust his sword deep into her..."

danielleftv

No, I like "va-jay-jay." A lot of women like using it because it's ALMOST dirty. Just a little naughty.

You seem like a nice person. You probably hear that a lot.

Not enough :)
I try to be nice but sometimes the bitchy side can come out of me....mostly when I don't get enough sleep though...or when I'm hungry.

danielleftv

I`m sure there`s the makings of a sex story in there. "Danielle quivered as the viking stood before her. She felt her sheath moisten as he unleashed his massive Thor`s Hammer, and strained against the bonds that held her firmly tied spreadeagled as he thrust his sword deep into her..."

Ooo...yeah baby!