• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Damn. Airport security may have crossed a line...

I read something today that is interesting:

Grandma can't get on an airplane without going through a metal detector. We all know that Muslim terrorists could waltz over the border and across Texas without ever being caught.

Exactly fucking right. You look Muslim? Pat down. You're wearing a fucking towel on your head? Fucking pat down. I'm sick of this pc garbage bullshit.....this is getting ridiculous....it literally is getting insane.
We weren't attacked by grandma look-a-likes....we were attacked by FUCKING Muslims. If I had my way, Muslims wouldn't fucking fly at all in this country. Any of them.

And I thought they didn't allow racists here... I was on a flight down to london once and there was a middle eastern man on the flight. He was sweating and looked nervous. That doesn't mean he is gonna blow up the plane. I really don't understand the people who think all muslims are terrorists. I remember seeing a video on youtube once of some guy in downtown Manhattan shortly after 9/11 and he was shouting at a muslim charity worker who was helping out at ground zero. I think he was saying she should be killed along with the "rest of them" wtf. Theres plenty of terrorists in this world that aren't muslims.

When I think about profiling, I always think back to the various events following 9/11:

(1) Sikhs in the states were being attacked, under the belief they were Muslims. Based solely on how they looked, although there is a number of very visible and obvious ways to tell the two apart. Now, the best part? Historically, if there was ever a faith that has been at odds with Muslims, Sikhs are on that short list. Just ignorance driven fear, nothing else.

(2) Some trailer-trash bitch going off at this one lady, who was of Middle-Eastern origins. She claimed that her being a 7th generation American gave her the right, despite the fact that her family has probably contributed nothing to the country. The other lady, 2nd generation American, her father a decorated solider for the Army.

(3) The guy with the "towel" on his head isn't the guy you have to worry about. The guy you have to worry about is the one that looks nothing like a terrorist.

Getting nipple rings cut off with pliers. I can see BlueBalls getting some nipple rings soon and then going through airport security. ;)

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
That's exactly what I want man.......the fucking Holy War to end all fucking wars......and I want Will E. Worm screaming passages from the Bible as I drive the tank over these Muslim fucks.

Death to Allah motherfuckers.
Ah, silly me, I thought you were being serious in this thread :D

Grandma can't get on an airplane without going through a metal detector. We all know that Muslim terrorists could waltz over the border and across Texas without ever being caught.
^^This seems a good point to me, though I'm not overly familiar with arrangements for that border.

When I think about profiling, I always think back to the various events following 9/11:

(1) Sikhs in the states were being attacked, under the belief they were Muslims. Based solely on how they looked, although there is a number of very visible and obvious ways to tell the two apart. Now, the best part? Historically, if there was ever a faith that has been at odds with Muslims, Sikhs are on that short list. Just ignorance driven fear, nothing else.

(2) Some trailer-trash bitch going off at this one lady, who was of Middle-Eastern origins. She claimed that her being a 7th generation American gave her the right, despite the fact that her family has probably contributed nothing to the country. The other lady, 2nd generation American, her father a decorated solider for the Army.

(3) The guy with the "towel" on his head isn't the guy you have to worry about. The guy you have to worry about is the one that looks nothing like a terrorist.
1: Good point.
2: Good point.
3: GREAT point.

You do know you're implying that the only reason NOT to target a normal muslim is because they look muslim right?
Also you're implying that all suicide bombers are muslims, just disguised as other people, and that therefor, because we want to catch all muslims, we have to get everyone, because everyone might be a muslim?

...sigh... Why are people so much dependent on flawed media? :(
(nothing personal Vodka! You usually have good rethoric and evidence, but this time your assumptions and logic is completely flawed... and so is your source.)
I think you misunderstood my point: I was saying that EVERYBODY should get a pat down, not just those who look Moslem, because if it's just those that look Moslem then the real bombers get through and we get a lot me bombers.

Ah, silly me, I thought you were being serious in this thread :D

^^This seems a good point to me, though I'm not overly familiar with arrangements for that border.

1: Good point.
2: Good point.
3: GREAT point.

I think you misunderstood my point: I was saying that EVERYBODY should get a pat down, not just those who look Moslem, because if it's just those that look Moslem then the real bombers get through and we get a lot me bombers.

Well perhaps I jumed to conclusions to hastily, but I still think you're implying that "real" terrorist are muslims, just disguised ones. (And I think so because you say "not just those who look muslim" instead of "not just those who are muslim.)
Which one is it?

These just seem like really extreme cases. Any situation can have an extreme case that would make people not want to do something. I.E. people finding hair food at a restaurant, or having some kind of absolutely terrible service somewhere. It'll happen regardless unfortunately, but thankfully not often.

In all seriousness, I'd rather have some creepy old mad grope me than be blown-up midair because some motherfucker had a bomb in his undies.

As for this pat-down whatnot, I officially have a new fantasy with traveling now aside from the Mile High Club and fucking on a jetway.

And what, exactly, will you be OK with after another failed bomber is stopped after tying to detonate, say, a bomb that was lodged in his colon...or in a female bomber's vagina?

The colon bomb's already been done and there are many, many stories of female smugglers using their pussies to hide drugs, weapons and any other no-nos that will fit. So maybe the TSA should be poking around in there as well? Hell, there have been smugglers who underwent surgery to get contraband across borders...maybe the TSA should be giving MRIs to anybody with new fake tits or hips too?

New, more invasive "security measures" every time some illiterate town reject gets picked to blow shit up in some new way? Really? We should be OK with the erosion of privacy and dignity because of hijackers (which, since 9-11, have brought down less planes than geese have)?

Man, just wait until these fuckheads get really desperate and resort to sending sawed-off shotgun teams into WalMart to kill commerce. Bend over and let some high-school drop out fist you before you can take advantage of the Back-to-school-sale. I there's a bright side, I guess it will at least be interesting to see how willing people will be to surrender freedom for the false promise of safety.

Facetious

Moderated
We just need to profile anyone with Islamic ties or seems nervous and agitated. Not the whole public.

Leave it to the government to pass something as intrusive as this crap. Just seeing how much people are willing to take.
Agree

Hopefully airlines suffer big time financially this holiday season.
Disagree
I don't want the fedgov going around using unreasonably heavy handed policies that could ultimately lead to the insolvency of major sectors of our economy, look what happened with our health care system - the fedgov made it mandatory for all private sector health care institutions to treat anybody and everybody regardless of their inability to pay . . . (an undoubtedly heavy handed imposition, wouldn't you say?)

The results -
A) skyrocketing health care and insurance costs (in order to cover the costs of non payers).
B) Many hundreds of hospitals unable to stay afloat enter chapter . . whatever . . 11 or 13 bankruptcy and ultimately close their doors which in turn created pressure on the surrounding hospitals . . more closures . . etc. ad nauseam.
C) Enter Obamakare[/COLOR

Should things go south (again) for our already challenged private sector airlines, I have no doubt in my mind how the oh bummer admin is going to react . . enter U.S. Govt Airlines Sit down, shut up and do as your f-in told!

Stolichnaya said:
Yep, people with cash are scum.

Why would you prefer the hassle of credit or check when you can get cash and be done with it? :dunno: :cool:

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
hey look at the bright side at least its making for more jobs in the airport. and if you've ever been arrested then you know a pat down/nutsack grab ain't shit. i think the protest is mostly based on peoples homophobias and nobody wants to admit thats what its all about. you're gonna get checked by a person of the same sex so i've heard

hey look at the bright side at least its making for more jobs in the airport. and if you've ever been arrested then you know a pat down/nutsack grab ain't shit. i think the protest is mostly based on peoples homophobias and nobody wants to admit thats what its all about. you're gonna get checked by a person of the same sex so i've heard

I don't think "homophobia" is the problem at all. However, strangers who don't know their ass from their elbow grabbing at my cock like I'm a terrorist is a little invasive and off-putting. But hey, if you're into it, good for you!

Also, I think people are a little upset that the alternative is a graphic body scan that the pilots union claims offers a potential cancer risk. A graphic body scan that, despite claims, can be saved/copied and also, doesn't work.

Myth Busted: http://gizmodo.com/5697222/adam-savage-mythbusting-airport-security-wtf-tsa

Also, it's a scam: http://rt.com/usa/news/naked-body-scanners-usa/

I gotta say I do love this new trend blaming racism or homophobia every time a large number of people get upset.

girk1

Closed Account
i used to be airport security after 9-11, easy to talk about them unless you're in their shoes. it is mostly the rooty-tooty upscale passengers that give you the most grief, cuss you out, start fights, show up drunk/high, and act entitled as fuck like they're more important than the 85% of average joes that can barely afford their southwest ticket to see granmama for the holidays. most air travelers are friendly and sympathize with the fact you're getting a buck over minimum wage for shitwork and don't give you any grief but its those guys flying british airways, virgin, emirates, and all those premium airlines that want to raise hell, fuck those people. if they dont like getting patted down wait and see what they do to them in the holding cells

Maybe I haven't heard a good argument against 'pat down' searches as I don't see the big fucking deal either.

When I go to certain night clubs I get these type searches & don't think twice about it.:dunno:

I think there IS a certain bit of snobbery/bigoted indignation to this & they are insulted that this agent would "DARE search a red blooded decent American who doesn't look like a terrorist'

I assume you got the snotty "Do I look like a damn terrorist to you?" look from CERTAIN passengers?

girk1

Closed Account
We just need to profile anyone with Islamic ties or seems nervous and agitated. Not the whole public.

I don't think "homophobia" is the problem at all. However, strangers who don't know their ass from their elbow grabbing at my cock like I'm a terrorist is a little invasive and off-putting. But hey, if you're into it, good for you!

Also, I think people are a little upset that the alternative is a graphic body scan that the pilots union claims offers a potential cancer risk. A graphic body scan that, despite claims, can be saved/copied and also, doesn't work.

Myth Busted: http://gizmodo.com/5697222/adam-savage-mythbusting-airport-security-wtf-tsa

Also, it's a scam: http://rt.com/usa/news/naked-body-scanners-usa/

I gotta say I do love this new trend blaming racism or homophobia every time a large number of people get upset.

Well it does seems that some have no problem with those 'Others' being searched as long as they have 'muslim/Islamic ties'(ie 'look like muslims' & not most decent White Americans I assume) as I know no other way to figure who has muslim /Islamic ties other than prejudice based upon their NAMES, DRESS/ LANGUAGE or SKIN COLOR:dunno:

I'd rather my cock & balls be in some starnge TSA agents hands than freefalling thousands of feet into some damn bushes after an explosion.

Might be interesting if I can somehow persuade them to let a female agent do it. I'd probably fly more.

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
Clearly nipple rings are a threat to society! lol

I've always been a proponent of strengthening border defense and especially strengthening port security. It certainly seems like the effort is being put forth in the wrong area.

Maybe I haven't heard a good argument against 'pat down' searches as I don't see the big fucking deal either.

When I go to certain night clubs I get these type searches & don't think twice about it.:dunno:

I think there IS a certain bit of snobbery/bigoted indignation to this & they are insulted that this agent would "DARE search a red blooded decent American who doesn't look like a terrorist'

I assume you got the snotty "Do I look like a damn terrorist to you?" look from CERTAIN passengers?

The argument is that the TSA is going about it incorrectly. They're investing their energy in a slow, cumbersome, needlessly invasive procedure, when they could be using better tools to scan in the first place. Additionally, you shouldn't think about it twice at a nightclub, they don't have the resources or the technology the TSA does. Using technology isn't cheap, thus clubs put bouncers in their place to frisk, whereas the TSA just brings in 30-40 workers at any one point.

Well it does seems that some have no problem with those 'Others' being searched as long as they have 'muslim/Islamic ties'(ie 'look like muslims' & not most decent White Americans I assume) as I know no other way to figure who has muslim /Islamic ties other than prejudice based upon their NAMES, DRESS/ LANGUAGE or SKIN COLOR:dunno:

I'd rather my cock & balls be in some starnge TSA agents hands than freefalling thousands of feet into some damn bushes after an explosion.

Might be interesting if I can somehow persuade them to let a female agent do it. I'd probably fly more.

You included my quote. For the record, I never said it was OK to target "Muslim" looking people. Just to be clear.

I just think it's funny that you, as well as other, cite blowing up as the (?Islamist gets on board a 747 with PETN smuggled up his asshole; kills 278 people.

Horrible, horrible shit. It sickens me to think about it.

But now, what if the same dude went to a Knicks game, New Years Eve at Times Square...or maybe he's gonna pull an AUM Shinrikyo and sarin gas the LIRR? Or the Wal-Mart colon bomber or the cinemaplex masscarist (yeah, I know that's not a real word)? At what point does it become unacceptable to assume that the populace is criminal because of an individual? At what point does the invasion of privacy and humiliation become too much?

When 12 year old girls are having their labia manually inspected for, I dunno, hand grenades(?), and crippled seniors are ORDERED to stand up, I think we've more than reached that point. But I suppose we can always allow a little more. And a little more after that. Even though you're 1'000 times more likely to die on your way to the airport than you're actual flight.

According to the FDA, more Americans die from second hand smoke than terrorism. According to several universities and the USDT, texting while driving, annually, kills more than terrorism has this decade. How do you propose we keep the streets, bars and house free of their reign of terror?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/masuimi-max said:
Masuimi Max[/URL][/B], post: 5110771, member: 325622"]Clearly nipple rings are a threat to society! lol

Not to mention the dreaded supernumerary nipple(s) of doom! They're hard to spot and that makes them even more deadly.

Last thing I'll say/ask on this subject, but; If these new screening measures are so dire and directly resulting from the "Underwear Bomber" who struck on December 25th, 2009, why is the Obama Admin and TSA waiting nearly 11 months to implement them? Why did it occur within weeks after the MidTerm election and not before?

And if you're smart enough to realize it wasn't a coincidence and admit that the TSA waited until it was not a potentially partisan issue, isn't that blatantly callous and reckless?

Now Congress gets to ignore it without retribution and, honestly, we'll all forget about it by New Years Eve. Modern American ire gets cold real fast. I even predict that we'll "catch" a new potential bomber just in time for the holidays. So then the idiots will cheer and blissfully bend over on the flight home.

If only we could have cloned Patrick Swayze and posted him in every airport in North America. He'd of bounced the bad guys right on out of there and dirty danced his way back to his post. Now he's but a ghost drifting into the red dawn...

Oh how the country was a better place with him in the world.