• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
That's (one of) my fetish(es):

or even better on Alexia (who?) here:
http://www.hgclub-movies.net/hgclub/bbo/bigtitsroundasses/alexias-triple-d-threat/07gxjx/

In other words: This is not so much about the cumshot itself, but more the girl with cum running down the tits afterwards! So the girl has to stand or kneel - NOT lie down!
I prefer pictures, but hey: Hit me with your best shot! Oh no - I did NOT say that...... :nanner:

Love that pic!! Who is she??

That is one of my fetishes too. Sadly, I have not found a gf who also appreciates it!! Will keep looking...

That is one of my fetishes too. Sadly, I have not found a gf who also appreciates it!! Will keep looking...

i have a girlfriend who have the perfect grapefruit-like boobs (she's a redhead), i worked it out so she like it to have my juice on them and i'm going to that right now! i will drop some for you my friend :glugglug:

I'm looking for vids of guys blowing their load over a set of extremely firm, rock hard tits, that make perfect orbs/spheres.
More importantly, if his cum is somewhat watery, where it would run down the sides of the tits after he shoots it.

Any vids?

I guess the cum dribbling down the sides of the tits are what I'm looking for, the firm, hard tits is just a bonus.