• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
Had to second that nomination and after reading though this thread you get hotter and hotter. Some of the best interaction I have seen on Freeones, Thanks so much.

Since the thread is getting to know you, how about 5 quick questions:

1-Dogs/Cats/No Pets?
2-Favorite Sexual Position?
3-Other big boob model you would like to pose with?
4-Morning Person or Night Owl?
5-Rather take the twins to spend the day at the beach or the pool?
thank you sweetie, well... it is important to me to engage with my fans. they mean the world to me. so now let me answer our questions: I love animals, i have a Savannah cat, which is a mix of an african serval and a domesticated cat, my boys name is Valentino and he is 3 years old, I love him so much, he is actually like a dog, he loves water, I take him out on a leash and I walk him out to the beach.

my favorite position?? hmmmm all of them but i tend to like doggy style, is just so sexy and sensual... OHHH LALALALa
My dream is to have a photoshoot with my sister Leanne Crow, so i may have a surprise for my boyz, stay tune.
I am an early bird and and a night owl, it is 2:30am right now heheheh and i have to get up early tomorrow baby cakes.
I love to expose my twins everywhere, I have a section in my website that is call "selfie Stories" this means I pull the girls out in public places, hahah I know is risky but i have to do this to please my boyz.

Besitos baby and i hope you join my site soon
:hugkiss:

My dream is to have a photoshoot with my sister Leanne Crow, so i may have a surprise for my boyz, stay tune.

Besitos baby and i hope you join my site soon
:hugkiss:

You and Leanne Crow? Really?! OMG...2 of the my fav big titted models together..I think I could die happy after seeing you together..lol

I know i mentioned this in another thread a week ago, about you and Leanne, this might just be a dream come true for me :D I sense no more swollen balls haha

Do me and probably everyone else a huge favor, make one of the Pictures a birds-eye-view of you two lifting and pressing your huge globes against eachother. I´m pretty sure that Picture would go over in history as the boob pic to end all boob pics! ;)

Chuckie, Im a huge fan of the GREEN BAY BAY PACKERS baby.... I love them, adore them, worship them and i cant wait until football season starts, Im ready for some bootballs jijijijiji

Have you ever been to a game at Lambeau? I am NOT a Packers fan - let's just say as upset as you were at SB 32 I was just as happy - I am a Broncos fan.............but I went to see a game at Lambeau Week 2 of the 2009 season.

I saw them play the Bengals. My friend and I drove up from Chicago and it is 220 miles. The drive is so long and boring our GPS device froze/fell asleep on the way. When we got there my friend said Green Bay reminded him of Victorville (I know you have driven from LA to Vegas and thus passed thru Victorville so you know that was not a compliment).

All I ever hear is how cold Green Bay is. Well - when we went it was about 90 degrees. I wore shorts, a t-shirt and tennis shoes (and a hat) and I baked my brains it was so hot. The experience was AMAZING!!!! It was a Noon game but the bars were packed beyond capacity by 10A. We walked around Lambeau and soaked in all of the sites and sounds. When we went inside - there are no seats - it is all benches.

There are 31 NFL stadiums in the league. You are better off watching a game at home and on TV in 30 of the 31 stadiums. Lambeau is the ONE PLACE YOU MUST SEE A GAME IF YOU ARE AN NFL FAN! MUST!!!!!!

It was an experience I will never forget. I can't recommend it enough - great place to see a game.

BTW - if you want a place to see NFL games - I told you about Baja Sharkeez on Main Street - GO! Breakfast specials of $4.50 for 2 eggs, hash browns, 2 pieces of French toast OR pancakes, 1 hour of ENDLESS Mamosas and all the salsa and warm chips you can eat. FABULOUS place to see games on Sunday but get there early - the place is packed by 9:30.

Antonella Kahllo

You and Leanne Crow? Really?! OMG...2 of the my fav big titted models together..I think I could die happy after seeing you together..lol

I think it would be a EPIC shoot.. Can you handle all that boobage? hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

I *WISH* I could get that close to those magnificent breasts! ;)

OMG!!! you are the boobymonster hehehehe

Antonella Kahllo

I know i mentioned this in another thread a week ago, about you and Leanne, this might just be a dream come true for me :D I sense no more swollen balls haha

Do me and probably everyone else a huge favor, make one of the Pictures a birds-eye-view of you two lifting and pressing your huge globes against eachother. I´m pretty sure that Picture would go over in history as the boob pic to end all boob pics! ;)

I already have so many visions and Ideas how I would pose with Leanne:troll2: OMG just thinking about it i get goosies... it would be amazing

Well i will be having my Gun ready for shooting when those Pictures appear ;)

I think alot of boob fans are looking to find pics of their favorites in PoV situations that gives them the idea of exactly how it would look if they were there, and more than anything, we like to see how it would look to titfuck you or standing infront of you with you kneeling and presenting those awesome boobs on a silverplatter to cum on ;) Bit descriptive there, but alot of those big boob models forget what we Guys imagine when we look at your Pictures :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9083454, member: 945668"]I think it would be a EPIC shoot.. Can you handle all that boobage? hehehe

Yes..I'm pretty sure I can handle all that boobage...the bigger the better!!!! ;)

Antonella Kahllo

Well i will be having my Gun ready for shooting when those Pictures appear ;)

I think alot of boob fans are looking to find pics of their favorites in PoV situations that gives them the idea of exactly how it would look if they were there, and more than anything, we like to see how it would look to titfuck you or standing infront of you with you kneeling and presenting those awesome boobs on a silverplatter to cum on ;) Bit descriptive there, but alot of those big boob models forget what we Guys imagine when we look at your Pictures :)

I think I have an idea of what the boyz like, Im going to surprise you with some very nice photos papasito.. stay tune

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
So what is it you do? Is it like the Nikki Sims, SexyPattycake tease thing, or is it more explicit on your site? Oh, and are we still going to be seeing that botty pic, or have you changed your mind? I will say this, for a girl with such large boobs, you do have nice nipples. A lot of times that's not the case.

that was luck.almost would have been out of battery

- - - Updated - - -

that was luck.almost would have been out of battery