• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ctexsins Chelle

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member
Yes I have been know to get just a bit kinky from time to time, as I am a Gemini I definitely have at times two different personalities!!

IMG_8470.JPG

Yes it can get a little crazy in the bedroom. I was asked recently about my bed seen a a few of my photos. Yes its a bondage bed custom built by my husband. It the full package chains, shackles, tie rings and detachable swing. The total build cost was around a grand and trust me it was a very good investment!!!

Reactions: BCT
Yes I have been know to get just a bit kinky from time to time, as I am a Gemini I definitely have at times two different personalities!!

View attachment 331481

Yes it can get a little crazy in the bedroom. I was asked recently about my bed seen a a few of my photos. Yes its a bondage bed custom built by my husband. It the full package chains, shackles, tie rings and detachable swing. The total build cost was around a grand and trust me it was a very good investment!!!

Id like to see more of both personalities

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member
I have a few videos of me in action however I doubt they will ever see the light of day. Most likely if any videos get posted they will be of me preforming with someone other than my husband.

Please do that, we want to see all that hotness in action.

Well figured I would bump my thread to bring in the new year, hope you all had a good one I stayed in with the family and enjoyed a nice evening with the family. Looking forward to a new year with you all here one freeones!!

Same here, Happy New Year Sexy Chelle !!:bounce:

Look like I'm late to the party.. Well anyway I hope you have been having fun here on FreeOnes Chelle. Likewise I hope the Summer of 2014 has been an enjoyable one for you sweets.