• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cristian Cage and WWE

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
hhh said...if bret didnt wanna do business, then u do business for him...therefore the screwjob happened

Bret Hart did his job for the WWF (1984–1997)

The least they could have done is let him leave on a good note.

McMahon promised Bret that he could leave anyway he choose.

He has always been a liar. :mad:

Triple H knows nothing and never will.

I'd tell that to both their faces. :thefinger

Bret Hart did his job for the WWF (1984–1997)

The least they could have done is let him leave on a good note.

McMahon promised Bret that he could leave anyway he choose.

He has always been a liar. :mad:

Triple H knows nothing and never will.

I'd tell that to both their faces. :thefinger

well, that's what hhh said in the hbk dvd set...basically saying...bret didnt wanna do business, we'll do it for him...and they did...bret did sign a 20 year contract...but he was leaving the wwf no matter what happened that night...but i think vince and bret are on some good terms...i mean he is a hall of famer in the wwe...and he did show up...so, that's some kind of him forgiving vince or whatever

No, just the facts. ;)

I liked Triple H better as Hunter Hurst Helmsley.

I also like Kane, he hasn't done much recently but lose to Rey Mysterio.

I would like to see Harlem Heat make a comeback.

I don't care for Booker's new persona.

Wow. I only agree with 2 of these statements. Kane is another one in the "all-time underutilized by Vince the asshole" discussion. I think Kane has been great with Paul Bearer, with Taker as Brothers of Destruction...but you're right..he's pretty much used to give other wrestlers a big push.

King Booker was great. You're quite possibly the only person on the planet who prefers Hunter Hearst Helmsley:rolleyes: over "The King of Kings"..:thefinger

William Regal could play the "Blueblood Snob" much more effectively than Triple H could. I don't ever need to see Chyna again!

Don't tell us you were wanking to Chyna!;):1orglaugh

Wow. I only agree with 2 of these statements. Kane is another one in the "all-time underutilized by Vince the asshole" discussion. I think Kane has been great with Paul Bearer, with Taker as Brothers of Destruction...but you're right..he's pretty much used to give other wrestlers a big push.

King Booker was great. You're quite possibly the only person on the planet who prefers Hunter Hearst Helmsley:rolleyes: over "The King of Kings"..:thefinger

William Regal could play the "Blueblood Snob" much more effectively than Triple H could. I don't ever need to see Chyna again!

Don't tell us you were wanking to Chyna!;):1orglaugh

she was dating x-pac in real life...but i think they broke up

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

King Booker was great. You're quite possibly the only person on the planet who prefers Hunter Hearst Helmsley:rolleyes: over "The King of Kings"..

Don't tell us you were wanking to Chyna!:1orglaugh

No, Chyna is too manly for me to "wank" it to. :tongue:

I like young, shy, and submissive girls. :yummie:

William Regal is better. Hunter Hearst Helmsley and William Regal as a tag team called the Blue Bloods. ;)

I think we should just start a WWE page, couse thats what this turned into.

Personally I'm just trying to figure out what's the deal with all of these wrestling threads popping up all of a sudden when we specifically have a WWE thread and a TNA thread in the Games section. It's starting to turn out like all of these political threads. It's too much and I'm a huge wrestling fan.:dunno:

Personally I'm just trying to figure out what's the deal with all of these wrestling threads popping up all of a sudden when we specifically have a WWE thread and a TNA thread in the Games section. It's starting to turn out like all of these political threads. It's too much and I'm a huge wrestling fan.:dunno:

Yeah, I agree! I ain't complaining, just sort of like, wow, that's a lot of wrestling threads!

Ok I guess its becouse Ive been on this thread so much and mabe a freeones overload or something but last night I hade a dream were cristian cage came back to the WWE and on his way to the ring giant tits broke througth the roof and landed on him. :rofl:

PS: I was drinking.

I read that if christian is coming back to WWE is true and if they sign him on time then it will be revealed that he is the one behind the attacks on jeff hardy (working for edge) but if it isn't true then they will go with matt hardy being the one behind the attacks. AT least now the storylines are slowly starting to get better at last.

CHRISTIAN! CHRISTIAN! AT LAST YOU ARE BACK ON WWE.

i am so happy to hear he is coming back. i was always a huge fan of edge and christian as a tag team. they were good individually too. hopefully they use the two of them together and not just shove christian on ecw.

I read that if christian is coming back to WWE is true and if they sign him on time then it will be revealed that he is the one behind the attacks on jeff hardy (working for edge) but if it isn't true then they will go with matt hardy being the one behind the attacks. AT least now the storylines are slowly starting to get better at last.

Finally the topic went back to Cristian, the whole point I sarted the thread. Yah I heard the thing.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The more wrestling threads the better. :D :hatsoff:

I watched, Superstar Series: The Nature Boy Ric Flair this morning. ;)

Wooooooooooo!