• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cristian Cage and WWE

You're actually wrong here Will E. Sting was going to go to the WWE, but he wouldn't go for the "gratuitous sex image" that he felt Vince was pimping. So he backed out at the last minute. He said so in a Wrestling documentary...2004..on A&E, I believe. I watched it.

Shawn Michaels is a devout, religious man in real-life and, if you notice, he doesn't partake in anything which involves sexual innuendo. Remember DX2006? Michaels either covered his eyes or wandered off-camera whenever HHH made some sexual joke. It was one reason why the return of DX was so dumb...Michaels wasn't going to play along with it now that he was more religious than he was when he first started out.

true...in the hbk dvd 3-disc set...they talk about the screw job and why hbk doesnt part take in anything with those things

Yes, greed. ;)

I used to like the Rock until he continued to do the same things over and over again. His wrestling was stale then he turned his back on wrestling to become a B-movie actor. :rolleyes:

I've heard the Rock's response about Booker-T.

He should be ashamed of himself. The Rock was in wrestling just to use the business to spring board himself into an acting career. I do not respect that at all.

Booker-T did more in wrestling than the Rock could ever dream of doing. Especially when Booker was on Harlem Heat. One of the best tag teams ever.

Is the interview up on youtube?

type in "sting wwe"...first vid

true...in the hbk dvd 3-disc set...they talk about the screw job and why hbk doesnt part take in anything with those things

I admire HBK for his religious stance, but if he feels that way then he shouldn't be wrestling. He was in storyline involving God, extreme violence, feces, and other crazy stuff. I don't understand why society feels that sex is the only thing that can be bad in a religious sense. I respect HBK for openly acknowledging his faith, as well as all that he's done for professional wrestling, but he shouldn't pretend like he's so religious that he won't do this and that when he's (kayfabe) condoned everything BUT sex.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You're actually wrong here Will E. Sting was going to go to the WWE, but he wouldn't go for the "gratuitous sex image" that he felt Vince was pimping. So he backed out at the last minute. He said so in a Wrestling documentary...2004..on A&E, I believe. I watched it.

It was a combination of those things.

Sting - has cited religious differences with the WWE. He apaprently is unhappy with the amount of alcohol the WWE serves during its shows. Also, he doesn't like the risque style of the WWE.

Shawn Michaels is a devout, religious man in real-life and, if you notice, he doesn't partake in anything which involves sexual innuendo.

Michaels has no problem lying about his knowledge and involvement with what the WWE did to Brett Hart.
He admits it now, but lied then.

He still is called "boy toy" and on and on.

I saw Michaels on TBN. He does things to bring attention to himself.
He's a faux "Christian."

type in "sting wwe"...first vid

Thanks. ;)

I admire HBK for his religious stance, but if he feels that way then he shouldn't be wrestling. He was in storyline involving God, extreme violence, feces, and other crazy stuff. I don't understand why society feels that sex is the only thing that can be bad in a religious sense. I respect HBK for openly acknowledging his faith, as well as all that he's done for professional wrestling, but he shouldn't pretend like he's so religious that he won't do this and that when he's (kayfabe) condoned everything BUT sex.

he explains why in he dvd set...i respect this guy...coming back from a career ending back injury

It was a combination of those things.

Michaels has no problem lying about his knowledge and involvement with what the WWE did to Brett Hart.
He admits it now, but lied then.

He still is called "boy toy" and on and on.

I saw Michaels on TBN. He does things to bring attention to himself.
He's a faux "Christian."

Thanks. ;)

in the 3 disc dvd, they explain everything...interview with vince, hhh and hbk...they were told to deny everything

Will E said
He should be ashamed of himself. The Rock was in wrestling just to use the business to spring board himself into an acting career. I do not respect that at all.

That's kind of bullshit. The Rock accomplished everything he could in the WWE. Stone Cold, Kane, Cena, HHH..they all have had Movie opportunities. The Rock simply is a better actor than the other wrestlers. Stone Cold, HHH, Cena would all leave WWE too if Hollywood came calling for them.

I thought the Rock was stale with the whole Green Hurricane(?) shit. That was when he had "jumped the shark" He needed to be cut loose then. We still have an incredible body of work to remember The Rock for.

I do agree with you about BookerT. One of the best ever. King Booker was a great gimmick. BookerT helped take WCW to the next level and was never really rewarded in the WWE until King Booker, imo.

So, were the Nazis. :D

That still doesn't give any of them an excuse. Just because they were going along with "orders."

they didnt know who to trust...they were actully scared for their lives cuz of this...well, vince did say hbk is a trooper...hbk doesnt have to agree with it, but he did...and no matter what...bret was leaving the next day to wcw...and vince feared bret was going to take the title and leave...vince wouldnt let that happen

Will E said

That's kind of bullshit. The Rock accomplished everything he could in the WWE. Stone Cold, Kane, Cena, HHH..they all have had Movie opportunities. The Rock simply is a better actor than the other wrestlers. Stone Cold, HHH, Cena would all leave WWE too if Hollywood came calling for them.

I thought the Rock was stale with the whole Green Hurricane(?) shit. That was when he had "jumped the shark" He needed to be cut loose then. We still have an incredible body of work to remember The Rock for.

I do agree with you about BookerT. One of the best ever. King Booker was a great gimmick. BookerT helped take WCW to the next level and was never really rewarded in the WWE until King Booker, imo.

rock and austin just put the wwe on the map and wrestling was soo hot during that time...the rosters during that time were off the hook...you had...rock, austin, taker, kane, booker t, rvd, hhh, hbk, hardy's, edge and christian, y2j, benoit, kurt angle...unbelieveable rosters

they didnt know who to trust...they were actully scared for their lives cuz of this...well, vince did say hbk is a trooper...hbk doesnt have to agree with it, but he did...and no matter what...bret was leaving the next day to wcw...and vince feared bret was going to take the title and leave...vince wouldnt let that happen

Didn't Bret tell Vince he was going to give it up on the following RAW? I would think the two had a good enough history to take each other at their word. Both sides acted immature, though. I remember HBK running away like a chicken, lol.

Oh man! I can never realy get into TNA, so I dont realy see why he went there in the first place. He can make his own damm decisions and I have a policy of not judging people. Anyways its not officioal that hes coming to the WWE anyways.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Will E said

No, just the facts. ;)

I liked Triple H better as Hunter Hurst Helmsley.

I also like Kane, he hasn't done much recently but lose to Rey Mysterio.

I would like to see Harlem Heat make a comeback.

I don't care for Booker's new persona.

Didn't Bret tell Vince he was going to give it up on the following RAW? I would think the two had a good enough history to take each other at their word. Both sides acted immature, though. I remember HBK running away like a chicken, lol.

haha, in the footage...bret never tapped out...vince was afriad bret was going to take the belt to wcw...bret was leaving...he wasnt coming back after SS of 97...they said, and they knew bret was already leaving...no matter what happened that night...hhh said...if bret didnt wanna do business, then u do business for him...therefore the screwjob happened

Oh man! I can never realy get into TNA, so I dont realy see why he went there in the first place. He can make his own damm decisions and I have a policy of not judging people. Anyways its not officioal that hes coming to the WWE anyways.

true...cuz their keeping it under wraps...but im 99% sure he's made the jump...cuz he wouldnt let his contract on tna expire...and spoliers contain that it's christian doing all those things to jeff hardy