• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crissy M / Crissy Moran

C Moran Fan said:
I'm pretty sure (like 99.9%) that is not Crissy. What really gave it away is the fact that in the lower left hand corner of the pictures it says MindyVega.com. Check it out, cause on the website, Mindy Vega looks very similar to the same girl that you gave a link too. :D Maybe Crissy did some work with Mindy?? I don't know about you guys, but I am not a big Mindy fan at all.
Looking closer after reading your post you are right! :bowdown:

C Moran Fan said:
I'm pretty sure (like 99.9%) that is not Crissy. What really gave it away is the fact that in the lower left hand corner of the pictures it says MindyVega.com.

What give it away is that fact that it's not Crissy M, but Mindy Vega - some C Moran fan!

Still Crissy's done a few sets with Mindy Vega: so called 'public' poses etc. Hoping there's some meatier stuff of those two waiting to be uploaded.

wiza_gab

Banned
Great Crissy :)

Do anyone can find me the set where she wear a blue tiny bikini and where she is on the side of a pillar.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Crissy! I'm just dropping by to say hello!!! I hope you can make it to my next shoot, so we get some hot new sets together! It's been sooo long! :) Anyway, you look so hot in the new DVD!!! I will send the BTS pics when I have em. Kisses, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com