• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crissy M / Crissy Moran

darkman

Retired Moderator
CrissyMoran said:
Hi Guys!

I just wanted to show you guys a sneak preview of a brand new western style set I just shot last week for my websites! They aren't even on my sites yet but will be in the next couple of weeks.

I also wanted to remind you to get in on my auction date... not much time left to bid!! I promise we will have a fun time! http://auctions.danni.com/cgi-bin/n...rfnbr=61193666&prmenbr=7839464&aunbr=61540376
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo,

Crissy
Hi sexy !! It has been a long time you don't post here... :( Anyway welcome back !! Thanks for the preview pics ;) You look amazing as always :lovecoupl

CrissyMoran said:
Hi Guys!
I just wanted to show you guys a sneak preview of a brand new western style set I just shot last week for my websites! They aren't even on my sites yet but will be in the next couple of weeks.

Looking great there Crissy, well keep up the good work.

Ok I can't just join up, without making a post on this thread.

To everyone who posted links, I dance for you. :nanner:

To Crissy, I simply bow to the most beautiful woman on the net! :bowdown:

I love this forum!

CrissyMoran said:
Hi Guys!

I also wanted to remind you to get in on my auction date... not much time left to bid!! I promise we will have a fun time! http://auctions.danni.com/cgi-bin/n...rfnbr=61193666&prmenbr=7839464&aunbr=61540376
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo,

Crissy
ur very sexy in this set Crissy

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
I'm pretty sure (like 99.9%) that is not Crissy. What really gave it away is the fact that in the lower left hand corner of the pictures it says MindyVega.com. Check it out, cause on the website, Mindy Vega looks very similar to the same girl that you gave a link too. :D Maybe Crissy did some work with Mindy?? I don't know about you guys, but I am not a big Mindy fan at all.