• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Could you handle Erica Campbell?

How long would you last if Erica graced you with some loving?

• I'd nut just from touching her breasts!

Votes: 68 21.1%
  • 'bout five seconds

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • 'bout five minutes

Votes: 106 32.8%
  • thirty minutes or so

Votes: 57 17.6%
  • As long as I want - Don't Lie!

Votes: 43 13.3%

• Total voters
Just looking at her makes me want to nut!
Wow

Attachments

• Erica 2003-10.jpg
    Erica 2003-10.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 1,739
To this day, and I've brought this up before, I will never understand how Mac & Bumble continually make the claim on EVERY model's page that, "You won't find [insert model name] anywhere else." What a crock! I mean, come on!!! lol :thefinger

As to Erica, she's a hottie, but she's not my favorite type. I prefer a woman who's a bit tighter in muscle tone. But don't get me wrong...she's a beautiful woman and :hit: :nanner: :banana:

She's "Rubenesque" or "curvy." She's not fat, but she's not tight. Nothing wrong with that - I love that little paunch in the tummy. :nanner: At least she's not bulemic! ;)

maxell said:
dude she is as fit as fuck :rubbel:

Nightfly said:
To this day, and I've brought this up before, I will never understand how Mac & Bumble continually make the claim on EVERY model's page that, "You won't find [insert model name] anywhere else." What a crock! I mean, come on!!! lol :thefinger

'Freeones...You won't find tunsty anywhere else..'
:bowdown:

I would like to handle her anyway she would let me :)

She's actually lost a quite a bit of weight from some of her earlier shoots..

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
I love Erica. She's my favorite natural girl model. Her body and :boobies: are somking! I probably wouldn't last more than 5 mins!

i would last 30 minutes... assuming we are watching a good tv show

juballs said:

ya dirty lil' bugger...lol

Nightfly said:
She's "Rubenesque" or "curvy." She's not fat, but she's not tight. Nothing wrong with that - I love that little paunch in the tummy. :nanner: At least she's not bulemic! ;)

Dani Woodward is a good example of women who got too skinny. She used to be great but now she is just gross. Erica is just about the perfect form IMO.

juballs said:

But if the show sucks you're screwed. Well I guess you would be screwed anyhow so....... :D

Me, maybe if I drove a spike through my foot and focused on the pain instead of her(which still wouldn't be easy) I could last an hour. It would hurt, but hey, anything to make sure the woman gets pleased. ;) :tongue:

Otherwise I would hope to make it through a couple of songs playing in the background.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I'd like to think I could last 5 mins (but I'd probably just fall about gibbering if she whispered seductively in my ear...!)

I would get about five minutes in the first time :bowdown: But then give me ten minutes to recover I'll be okay after that :thumbsup: :glugglug: