• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Could Extend Your Life by 10, 20 or 30 Years

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Johan, you are living your life right now. Try to make the right decisions and do good by people. However long you live try not to do anything you may regret. These things carry forward. The longer you live the more you have to look back upon. As the years get shorter with age, you have more to look back upon with solitude. Watching young ones grow into fine adults. The older you get the more you see them become. There may not be be much more to accomplish but to have family and friends gathered around you becomes your loving joy. You will want those years to last forever. That's what any old person will tell you.

Yes ;)

Using biblical passages to support a point in a non-religious discussion doesn't do much besides make you look like a dumb ass. :2 cents:

The Bible goes with this thread.

Hey, look! Another thread that has nothing to do with the original post because Will states opinions like facts, and thinks he has the correct interpretation of the bible!

:sleep:

sid-sexy

Banned
The life expectancy around the world varies greatly. It is higher in modernized countries, where the risk of heart disease is also higher. Obviously genetics and good luck play a role, but everywhere in the world good healthy habits will help the cause.

Johan, you are living your life right now. Try to make the right decisions and do good by people. However long you live try not to do anything you may regret. These things carry forward. The longer you live the more you have to look back upon. As the years get shorter with age, you have more to look back upon with solitude. Watching young ones grow into fine adults. The older you get the more you see them become. There may not be be much more to accomplish but to have family and friends gathered around you becomes your loving joy. You will want those years to last forever. That's what any old person will tell you.
Not my grand-grand-mother was telling as she lived for more than 10 years after her husband's was dead and finally died at the age of 96.
She used to tell that such a life was meaningless and that she was waiting for it to end.

I find him hilarious. The most hilarious thing is that he takes himself seriously, when no one else in the world does. It's great fun to watch.

I take him seriously.

:sarcasm:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Why would you want to live longer, Will? Wouldn't that keep you away from your beloved maker for a longer period of time?

Getting old is really a scary thing. When you do not have much strength to do all the things you love doing. When you find yourself most of the time just lying on your bed, watching television or just watching the kids. At the end of it all I would like to be able to tell my self that I have lived well. I guess another 30 years when I reached 70 is not a good thing.

I will be happy as to how long God will permit me to love and to live here on earth. He knows better than I do, when He said it's time to go then it is time to go, there's nothing you can do about it.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Not my grand-grand-mother was telling as she lived for more than 10 years after her husband's was dead and finally died at the age of 96.
She used to tell that such a life was meaningless and that she was waiting for it to end.

That is sad. Your granny had to have good reasons for the way she felt. We can never understand what that feels like till that time comes for us. I lost a wife but it wasn't after being with her till 86. I'm glag she has her peace now.

winww

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Lets be completely honest, what the fuck can you do if you live another 30 years than expected, it's like trying to get the last bit of washing up liquid out of a bottle by adding a little bit of water, it still works but not as good as it should!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Lets be completely honest, what the fuck can you do if you live another 30 years than expected, it's like trying to get the last bit of washing up liquid out of a bottle by adding a little bit of water, it still works but not as good as it should!

It's not more than expected. People should be living longer and better lives.

Look at the garbage they pass off as food. Look at big pharma.

It's more like thirty years closer to what you should be living.

B-17 will help as well. Apricot seed (kernel).

Link

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Being older can be great. ;)

I do get it. You're using a blanket statement. There are a lot of older people who enjoy their life and should be able to live a long healthy life.

We should be trying to extend life and make it a quality life for as long as possible.

Proverbs 20:29 (KJV)
29: The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the grey head.

Leviticus 19:32 (KJV)
32: Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the Lord.

Back to force feeding us your religion are we?

We do not really decide how long we should live, it is God's and I like it the way it is. Another 30 years would be incredible but only if I would stay young and free spirited but people grow old so why bother to live so much longer when you can no longer exist the way you are supposed to exist.

Dawg decides... Dawg doesn't give a fuck how long we live. It's all up to Satan and when he wants your soul back.

I would like to live until God tells me that it is time to go and I am done with my mission. I would like to leave it like that, no extensions please lol :fishing: