• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Could Extend Your Life by 10, 20 or 30 Years

Thanks but no thanks. If I would not have the kind of strength I have right now then it is alright. I do not want trouble my future kids to taking care of me.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Some of you are so gloomy. Life is a gift. Sure sometimes it can be a drag but it isn't always. It has it's challenges but it also has it's joys. Most of all it has it's uncertainties and I think that bothers a lot of people. People expect certain things and they don't always happen. Turn the page. You don't know when the phone will ring with something good on the line. The next stranger you run into may have a positive impact on your life.

I thought it was up to Santa.
:(

They are in league with each other. :elaugh:

Some of you are so gloomy. Life is a gift. Sure sometimes it can be a drag but it isn't always. It has it's challenges but it also has it's joys. Most of all it has it's uncertainties and I think that bothers a lot of people. People expect certain things and they don't always happen. Turn the page. You don't know when the phone will ring with something good on the line. The next stranger you run into may have a positive impact on your life.

When you've already served your purpose in life, is there a point in continuing to live? It's like when you make tea. You use the bag for one, maybe two cups of tea, but then do you keep it? No, you discard it because it has already served its purpose and is no longer of any use. Why should life be any different? Once you achieve your purpose you shouldn't have to stick around indefinitely.

Would greatly appreciate it,but what can I do until then? Nothing because I am too old already to do the things I need to do..

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

:clap:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
When you've already served your purpose in life, is there a point in continuing to live? It's like when you make tea. You use the bag for one, maybe two cups of tea, but then do you keep it? No, you discard it because it has already served its purpose and is no longer of any use. Why should life be any different? Once you achieve your purpose you shouldn't have to stick around indefinitely.

That's kind of hard for me to wrap my brain around. We don't know what our purpose in life is. Unless you have lived a totally miserable existence and made no effort to spirit anyone else's then I can see how you can say your job is done. Otherwise you pass through life leaving positive effects on fellows that You Might not realize. Those are appreciated and you never really know how much and to whom. I would like to do this for as many people and for as long as I can. It's like that old conundrum. Do you want to know when your time is up or not?

This post follows the philosophical trend of the German Modernists: we are on a forward-only line of progress, and each of us serves a (A, just one) purpose to forward that progress. I find the very premise flawed. I don't believe any of us serves one particular purpose in life. I think we have many, many purposes. I think new purposes for us to serve come up every day. The premise under which you are working completely devalues everyone retired or old. I'd like to think I can still have a function in society when I'm older.