• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Convicted criminal President Donald Trump's Legacy

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
If I recall the scenario correctly, Obama can be someone's VP. However, he can't be president if that president passes or is incapacitated. It would be fun to see this ticket though.

What is interesting about Trump running again is the implied admission he lost 2020.
No. VPs must be constitutionally eligible to assume the Presidency. Of course, Obama could claim he was obstructed so much he deserves a do-over. I think I heard that argument elsewhere. 😉
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelfth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The RNC, GOP and tRUMP ... Surrounded by Corruption, Criminals, and Pedophiles...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The RNC, GOP and tRUMP ... Surrounded by Corruption, Criminals, and Pedophiles...

It boggles the mind that anyone still supports the corrupt insurrectionist-ass GOP. Just goes to show how highly effective fOx NeWs and the rest of the right wing propaganda networks are.

It is a wonder that politicians aren't being hung. (I'm sure I have that quote wrong)

Hi, monica. I'm surprised you remember me.
Of course I do.

Also, you're one of the last people to comment on my timeline.

I see most of the old crew is gone. It was lively and really fun at times.

I guess our lives change like the weather and sometimes move on.

xfire

I was never really familiar with you before... that was like almost ten years ago and I think a few of you had me confused with someone else. At any rate, nice to see you back. How's business these days? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was never really familiar with you before... that was like almost ten years ago and I think a few of you had me confused with someone else. At any rate, nice to see you back. How's business these days? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't have you confused with anyone. May be easier for me to remember since Freeones stopped in time for me since then. I guess you've bee on it and talking to many people.

Business is good. Moved, married, kids, still causing trouble. I don't remember that old photo on my profile being so blurry, but even clear it and old picture :)

How are you doing? Anything new?

xfire

I don't have you confused with anyone. May be easier for me to remember since Freeones stopped in time for me since then. I guess you've bee on it and talking to many people.

Business is good. Moved, married, kids, still causing trouble. I don't remember that old photo on my profile being so blurry, but even clear it and old picture :)

How are you doing? Anything new?

I've had a lot of FreeOnes misadventures over the last nine years 😁, but it is all good. Since you don't seem to have any lingering hostility towards me, I am well, still loving the women of FreeOnes, I doubt if I should ever get too old for that. Feel free to post some new pics, I'm sure everyone would love to see an update!💞

I've had a lot of FreeOnes misadventures over the last nine years 😁, but it is all good. Since you don't seem to have any lingering hostility towards me, I am well, still loving the women of FreeOnes, I doubt if I should ever get too old for that. Feel free to post some new pics, I'm sure everyone would love to see an update!💞
I don't remember anything other than normal online politics posting with you. Maybe time healed the wound if you caused one. haha

I stopped logging on for a couple of reasons. It kind of ran its course back then. Also, I was getting asked for personal information not only in a couple of the board postings, which was pretty inappropriate, but in private. I had the feeling I was being stalked. Not hard to do, I had posted ads in New York, but one guy from here was contacting me and it seemed stalkish to me...so better safe than sorry.

xfire

I don't remember anything other than normal online politics posting with you. Maybe time healed the wound if you caused one. haha

I stopped logging on for a couple of reasons. It kind of ran its course back then. Also, I was getting asked for personal information not only in a couple of the board postings, which was pretty inappropriate, but in private. I had the feeling I was being stalked. Not hard to do, I had posted ads in New York, but one guy from here was contacting me and it seemed stalkish to me...so better safe than sorry.

That's understandable, online can get scary quick.

Glad to know there's no hard feelings. I'm easy going AF and put water under the bridge pretty much as soon as most shit happens.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Summer 2020

xfire

Republicans should be voted out of both chambers of congress in droves in the mid-terms.
The fact that people aren't up in arms to vote them out speaks volumes to the effectiveness
of right wing propaganda.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/13/ukraine-war-first-trump-impeachment-00024816

trump.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON