• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Convicted criminal President Donald Trump's Legacy

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
277790043_7292647304139514_3398980496860833950_n.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Part 1 of a series. (I didn't know @FreeOnes had limited posts to 1000 characters, but I say it's a great call!)

A person asked the question, "Why are people so hostile towards President Donald Trump?"

Before you pass my answer off as “Another Liberal Snowflake” consider that

1.) I'm an independent centrist who has voted Republican way more often in my life than Democrat, and

2.) If you want to call someone who spent the entire decade of his 20’s serving in the Marine Corps a snowflake, I’d be ready to answer the question what did you do with your 20’s?

Why Liberals (And not-so liberals) are against President Trump.

A.) He lies. A LOT. Politifact rates 69% of the words he speaks as “Mostly False or worse” Only 17% of the things he says get a “Mostly True” or better rating. That is an absolutely unbelievable number. How he doesn’t speak more truth by mistake is beyond me. To put it in context, Obama’s rating was 26% mostly false or worse, and I had a problem with that. Many of Trump’s former business associates report that he has always been a compulsive liar, but now he’s the President of the United States, and that’s a problem. And this is a man who expects you to believe him when he points at other people and says “They’re lying”

B.) He’s an authoritarian populist, not a conservative. He advances regressive social policy while proposing to expand federal spending and federalist authority over states, both of which conservatives are supposed to hate.

More in the next post (List goes to Z, btw)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Doesn't anyone here know anything about the mafia other than what they saw on the Sopranos?
It's so fucking obvious that Trump has ties to the American mafia.
That's why Trump is buddies with Putin who is the head boss of the Russian mafia.
The American mafia and the Russian mafia do bizniz with each other, trafficking drugs and people, trading and selling stolen or illegal goods to each other.
Trump is more loyal to the mafia than he is to the Trump party (formerly called the Republican party), America, or the American people who voted for him.
Evil parasites Putin and Trump are trying to disrupt, divide, and destroy America and western societies and alliances so that the American and Russian mafias can increase their territories and commit more crimes.
In 2014 when the pro-Russian government in Ukraine was replaced with an anti-Russian government, evil parasite Putin invaded parts of Ukraine.
It was primarily and maybe solely to protect the interests of the Russian mafia. It's the same reason they are now invading all of Ukraine.
If they succeed, Poland and other countries that were former soviet provinces will also be invaded, so that the Russian mafia can commit more crimes unimpeded.
After Trump lost the 2020 elections, the plan that Putin, Trump, the Russian mafia, and the American mafia had to destroy NATO and America from within was
impeded, that's why Putin invaded Ukraine.
Russia is a nuclear superpower controlled by the Russian mafia.
They want to destroy American democracy so that the American mafia controls the US government.
Trump, Putin, the Russian mafia, and the American mafia, are the enemies of America, Russia, and the entire human race.

What Were Donald Trump's Ties to the Mob
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910/

Trump pardoned Jared Kushner's dad Charles, who was convicted of tax crimes, witness tampering, and illegal campaign contributions
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-pardoned-charles-kushner-jared-father-crimes-2020-12

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:
Maybe I'm an optimist, but I think there are some positive aspects to his legacy too.

For one, he united the world on many issues. Granted, they were united against him, but his actions ended up fostering agreements and bilateral relations like no other. Like when he withdrew from Paris, it really got other countries to step up. Same with the TPP, which got a lot of Asian/Pacific Rim countries to make agreements with each other instead of relying on the US.

The only leader I can think of in recent times that united the world (against him) is putin. Look at the solidarity the world has shown in the past 2 months :)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
A vote for the Trump party is a vote for Putin.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Pence Refusing to Get in Secret Service Car on Jan. 6 'Chilling': Raskin
https://www.newsweek.com/pence-refusing-get-secret-service-car-jan-6-chilling-raskin-1700341
:love:
"This was not a coup directed at the president. It was a coup directed by the president against the vice president and against the Congress."

The day evil parasite Trump dies will be a great day for America and the entire human race.
His time will come. No need to glorify it.

Lux, Donald Trump has not been President for some time now. You can come out from under the bed, buddy. It's OK.
Trump is still positioning to run in 2024, so the fear is real. I personally don't feel it, but I understand those who do. Much like I don't see Biden as a corpse, but understand why others do.

Last edited:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Trump is still positioning to run in 2024, so the fear is real. I personally don't feel it, but I understand those you do. Much like I don't see Biden as a corpse, but understand why others do.

If Trump is such a poor candidate with a bad record I don’t see the reason for such irrational fear that it gives a person Trump Tourette Syndrome.

gmase

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Who said Trump is a poor candidate? I may. @Luxman does. You may. But ...

According to this thread he's a loser's loser. Even I wish I had a better guy to vote for. If you guys ran Mark Cuban I'd think about it.

I agree about sending the over 70s to the glue factory. The old nags have the donor's phone numbers though.

gmase

According to this thread he's a loser's loser. Even I wish I had a better guy to vote for. If you guys ran Mark Cuban I'd think about it.
I presume this thread is not representative of the average Republican primary voter.