• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Convicted criminal President Donald Trump's Legacy

georges

Staff member
georges coming from France can I expect that most if not all of your relatives are caucasians? And are any women, especially of child bearing age?
They are all caucasian indeed and they have been living in the US for over 6 decades , my female cousins have already kids, one has two boys and another one has one boy and one girl. But they are not in the age of bearing a child anymore.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I have a part of my family who lives in Abylene and the other in New York, for them Joe's presidency has been a failure. I am not preaching from 1000 miles, I am concerned because I have relatives living in the USA who were doing much better under him than under creepy Joe.
Why has it been a failure under Joe for them? As a 60-year resident of the US, I did well under both Trump and Biden (and Obama, W, Clinton, HW, Reagan as well). My 401(k) is better than ever! Is there something specific to their experience?

Help me understand why a Frenchmen is so concerned with the US southern border. More so than someone (me) who only lives under 700 miles from the border.

georges

Staff member
Why has it been a failure under Joe for them? As a 60-year resident of the US, I did well under both Trump and Biden (and Obama, W, Clinton, HW, Reagan as well). My 401(k) is better than ever! Is there something specific to their experience?

Help me understand why a Frenchmen is so concerned with the US southern border. More so than someone (me) who only lives under 700 miles from the border.
Like I said before I have relatives living for over 6 decades in the USA (a part of them living in NY and another inTexas), so I am indirectly concerned by how they are doing and what happens in the USA even though I am not living in your country. I have been to the USA 8 times in total, my two last visits were purely business ones but six previous ones before were family and friends that I met when I was 6 and they are important to me , hence why I care.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
So georges, first let me apologize for my tardiness for responding. Life etc. I too am from a long line of caucasians. All my family, my wife, my dids, their spouse, and my grandsons are all white. So except for the potential economic issues we will probably be ok if Donald comes back. And I live in a liberal state(Illinois). Your relatives live in Ohio. IO too have relatives there. My question first to you is that your concerns seem to be economic. That things went better under Trump. You do realize that the first two years of Trump reign were the leftovers of the Obama Presidency don't you? ( https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_...rump-create-or-inherit-the-strong-economy.pdf) ( https://apnews.com/article/trump-economy-biden-election-president-e3a153c9b0c615ea6e0f2afb91cdc785) Once Donald came in and started running up the deficit and adding tariffs things changed. (https://www.propublica.org/article/national-debt-trump) So even if he did some good in some areas the total effect was marginal and depending on what metric you use not so hot.
But there is more to being a Leader of a nation than money At least for some of us. Unless honesty, decency, facts and truth, and courage no longer mean anything then perhaps someone like Donald might be good. I don't have to review his multiple lies and deceptions do I? Perhaps you are an isolationist( though in France I don't know how that would work). When the "Leader" changes his stories every time his lips move how can anyone plan for any kind of future? No individual or nation lives in a vacuum. We all must interact with one another to survive. If the Leader of your country is not trusted by others to stand by their word how can countries interact? We could easily become as well loved as Russia is now or maybe Iran. You get the picture
And you mention having Young cousins. One is female. In Ohio. Are you willing to take the chance that if something bad happens to her and she is attacked and becomes pregnant that she could get the care she needs. We have seen what can happen in Ohio Is the money worth is to your family to take that chance? And maybe an endoscopic pregnancy? Women have died in America over the laws passed in some Trump leaning states. Died! Because Doctors are afraid of going to jail over doing a Simple D&C. You might love Donald over his perceived economic benefits but there is a lot more too it. If you look at the facts about crime, jobs, current inflation, et all the information shows that the current administration is doing much better than Trump.
I don't believe Donald has any true beliefs or Honor at all. JD is just an opportunist who wants to be King and will also do anything and say anything to get it.
Even if Trump doen"t care about whether Women get appropriate care or kids get Healthcare or good lives the fact is many of his minions want to become omnipant rulers to make others do what they tell them to do. Look at the laws passed in some states. And watch Republican leader there as well.
So in conclusion I think that the best way to have a functioning society is to have one where everyone, male, female, Hetro, gay, and whatever else has a chance to live a good life. This is only possible if everyone makes an effort to accept others and treat them fairly. Good education and opportunities reduce crime, increase employment and better quality of life for all.
You can be conservative as long as you realize that progress must continue. Things will not stay the same forever no matter what you hopes are. I encourage you to consider all the reasons to elect a leader, not just what the benefits to you are. If wasn't for Libs the world would still be living a feudal lifestyle or worse. Tradition, peer pressure from dead people.

gmase

Like I said before I have relatives living for over 6 decades in the USA (a part of them living in NY and another inTexas), so I am indirectly concerned by how they are doing and what happens in the USA even though I am not living in your country. I have been to the USA 8 times in total, my two last visits were purely business ones but six previous ones before were family and friends that I met when I was 6 and they are important to me , hence why I care.
The question was ‘Why has Joe been a failure for them?’ If you don’t want answer, just say so.

georges

Staff member
So georges, first let me apologize for my tardiness for responding. Life etc. I too am from a long line of caucasians. All my family, my wife, my dids, their spouse, and my grandsons are all white. So except for the potential economic issues we will probably be ok if Donald comes back. And I live in a liberal state(Illinois). Your relatives live in Ohio. IO too have relatives there. My question first to you is that your concerns seem to be economic. That things went better under Trump. You do realize that the first two years of Trump reign were the leftovers of the Obama Presidency don't you? ( https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_...rump-create-or-inherit-the-strong-economy.pdf) ( https://apnews.com/article/trump-economy-biden-election-president-e3a153c9b0c615ea6e0f2afb91cdc785) Once Donald came in and started running up the deficit and adding tariffs things changed. (https://www.propublica.org/article/national-debt-trump) So even if he did some good in some areas the total effect was marginal and depending on what metric you use not so hot.
But there is more to being a Leader of a nation than money At least for some of us. Unless honesty, decency, facts and truth, and courage no longer mean anything then perhaps someone like Donald might be good. I don't have to review his multiple lies and deceptions do I? Perhaps you are an isolationist( though in France I don't know how that would work). When the "Leader" changes his stories every time his lips move how can anyone plan for any kind of future? No individual or nation lives in a vacuum. We all must interact with one another to survive. If the Leader of your country is not trusted by others to stand by their word how can countries interact? We could easily become as well loved as Russia is now or maybe Iran. You get the picture
And you mention having Young cousins. One is female. In Ohio. Are you willing to take the chance that if something bad happens to her and she is attacked and becomes pregnant that she could get the care she needs. We have seen what can happen in Ohio Is the money worth is to your family to take that chance? And maybe an endoscopic pregnancy? Women have died in America over the laws passed in some Trump leaning states. Died! Because Doctors are afraid of going to jail over doing a Simple D&C. You might love Donald over his perceived economic benefits but there is a lot more too it. If you look at the facts about crime, jobs, current inflation, et all the information shows that the current administration is doing much better than Trump.
I don't believe Donald has any true beliefs or Honor at all. JD is just an opportunist who wants to be King and will also do anything and say anything to get it.
Even if Trump doen"t care about whether Women get appropriate care or kids get Healthcare or good lives the fact is many of his minions want to become omnipant rulers to make others do what they tell them to do. Look at the laws passed in some states. And watch Republican leader there as well.
So in conclusion I think that the best way to have a functioning society is to have one where everyone, male, female, Hetro, gay, and whatever else has a chance to live a good life. This is only possible if everyone makes an effort to accept others and treat them fairly. Good education and opportunities reduce crime, increase employment and better quality of life for all.
You can be conservative as long as you realize that progress must continue. Things will not stay the same forever no matter what you hopes are. I encourage you to consider all the reasons to elect a leader, not just what the benefits to you are. If wasn't for Libs the world would still be living a feudal lifestyle or worse. Tradition, peer pressure safe under from dead people.
Because for you Joe was a symbol of truth, honesty and courage? Give me a break please and you gotta be kidding. What remarkable did he accomplished during his political carreer ? Nothing much. Yes I mentionned that I have cousins some living in Texas and New York and taht she wasn't in the age to have a child anymore so why did you twist my words by replacing that she was living in Ohio when it isn't in the case nor is she even young to have a child anymore. Lower crime rate ?Not really, accordint to this article https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-wor...donald-trump-joe-biden-white-house-statistics I quote "The DOJ numbers come from a massive annual government survey of crime victims. The report found 22.5 out of every 1,000 residents reported being the victim of a violent crime in 2023 and 102 of every 1,000 reported being the victim of a property crime. Both of these numbers are statistically unchanged from the year before. Both are also higher than 2020, the final year of Donald Trump’s first presidential term. This appears to back up claims crime remains higher under the Biden-Harris administration than under Trump." Very unlikely are the cities more safe under democrats and knowing their so called love for law enforcement personnel with defend the police movement, this is even worse.
People look what they have in their pockets, their safety and their economy and they will vote in regards to these criterias accordingly . And yes there is a difference in the economy under Trump and Creepy Joe, an article points it out https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/in_focus/3183665/biden-harris-economy-compares-trump-economy/, here are the key take aways:
Point 1) I quote " Real per capita disposable income — that is, total income from all sources minus taxes — grew by 24% under Trump. Considering just the pre-pandemic months, though, it was more modest: 8.9%. Conversely, it has fallen by 4.4% under Biden. Since June 2022, though, it has grown at 8.8%, nearly the same as the nonpandemic Trump record. "I chose the candidate who brought more cash in my pocket, the winner here is Trump
Point 2) I quote " The Trump era was certainly good for stocks, even though it included a major crash during the pandemic. Markets cratered when the virus hit in the spring of 2020, but they’d recovered by late summer. Overall, the S&P 500 was up 65% during Trump’s time in office. It was up 48% under Biden through early October. Strong market performances under both presidents have boosted workers’ retirement savings. The average 401(k) balance grew 31% from the end of 2016 to the end of 2020, according to Fidelity, finishing at $121,500 as Trump wrapped up his term. It’s further grown to $127,100 through the second quarter of this year, a little less than 5% (over two fewer quarters). " When you are working in an international and global company its performance ast the stockmarket matters because it is the source of your company 's income
Point 3) I quote "Prices were much more stable under Trump than Biden. This is probably the factor that has hurt Democrats more than anything.
“In the end, I subscribe to the idea of Occam’s razor in explaining why voters are downbeat, why perceptions of the economy are more pessimistic now than in the Trump administration or prior years — [it] is inflation and interest rates,” Sweet said. The consumer price index rose 7.7% for the 48 months Trump was in office, from January 2017 to January 2021. It rose 19.9% in the first 44 months of Biden’s tenure." Prices matter when your expenses bills are much higher than they were before , it is a bad sign and you have less cash in your pocket, winner here is Trump again
Point 4) I quote " The cost of food at home rose 6.5% under Trump, according to the CPI. It is up 21.6% under Biden. To use another data source: The weekly grocery bill for a non-thrifty family of four, two parents with two young children, measured by the U.S. Department of Agriculture rose 5.8% under Trump, from $250.40 to $264.90. It has risen 18.8% under Biden so far, to $314.70. " Here again spending more for food means less cash for you in your pocket, here again Trump wins
Point 5) I quote " Gas prices have been significantly higher under Biden. The price of a gallon of regular gas averaged $2.41 during Trump’s time in office, according to Energy Information Administration data. Under Biden, it has averaged $3.37. " More spending on gasoline means less cash in the pocket for you, here again Trump wins.
If the Biden ppresidency was so irreprochable and without any single gaffe, I would have said a single word but it is not. More spending from the law abiding citizens over 4 years with some significant rises in the costs of life are a sign that is not a that good presidency on the other hand people had less expenses and more cash under Trump this is what will matter but also several other things.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
If Donald Trump is such a "law and order" candidate - then why are the Capitol Police officers affected by the January 6th insurrection suing him in Federal Court? By the way, @georges you should check out the Blassingame vs.Trump case as that is now being used as precedence in these cases against the insurrectionists and ultimately what Jack Smith will be using in the United States District Court with Judge Chutkin presiding against the former President.

Donald Trump brought all of this upon himself because he is a immature narcissist, incapable of accepting that he lost the Presidential Election in 2020. He refused to have a peaceful transfer of power with President Biden and his Administration. Instead, he used different illegal ways to stay in power. The fake Elector scheme; having Vice President Mike Pence not certify the 2020 Presidential election results, and having the state legislatures render the outcome of the election are the two best examples provided. He can challenge these things all the way to the United States Supreme Court. He's not immune from these illegal acts. He's a wannabe dictator. The head of an oligarchy. And with his steady mental decline showing now, he is definitely not fit to be the future President.

God help us if he wins in November. He'll bring the country back to the 1930s with all of his bootlickers: Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Ron Johnson and Josh Hawley as this trusted advisors.

Last edited:

gmase

see my response above to Theopolis
You still did not answer it. You provided a location and some more macroeconomic data. My microeconomic data suggests otherwise. Joe has been very good for me. So was Don.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
... I have cousins some living in Texas and New York ....
So you have cousins in New York? They own or rent? Upstate or downstate? I'm downstate near NYC. About 35 miles out. Under Donald Trump everyone I know lost (me included) when he signed into law on December 17, 2017 the TCJA. It affected anyone owning property in these high income tax states, i.e., New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, Ohio and Pennsylvania the ability to take the SALT deduction. These are both state and city withholding taxes shown on Form W-2 as well as personal real estate taxes paid on Schedule A of Form 1040 as an itemized deduction. Limited to only the first $10,000 in total. Many who could itemize in past years can't anymore. New York State then created Form IT-196 to counteract the loss of deductibility of the real estate taxes when filing the NYS IT-201 Resident tax return.

Last edited:

gmase

So you have cousins in New York? They own or rent? Upstate or downstate? I'm downstate near NYC. About 35 miles out. Under Donald Trump everyone I know lost (me included) when he signed into law on December 17, 2017 the TCJA. It affected anyone owning property in these high income tax states, i.e., New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, Ohio and Pennsylvania the ability to take the SALT deduction. These are personal real estate taxes on Schedule A of Forrm 10140 as an itemized deduction. Limited to only the first $10,000. Many who could itemize in past years can't anymore. New York State then created Form IT-196 to counteract the loss of deductibility of the real estate taxes when filing the NYS IT-201 Resident tax return.
One of Colorado’s benefits is its status as a low-tax state. Real estate taxes are quite reasonable. I have some friends in Virginia who were adversely impacted by that tax code change.

georges

Staff member
So you have cousins in New York? They own or rent? Upstate or downstate? I'm downstate near NYC. About 35 miles out. Under Donald Trump everyone I know lost (me included) when he signed into law on December 17, 2017 the TCJA. It affected anyone owning property in these high income tax states, i.e., New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, Ohio and Pennsylvania the ability to take the SALT deduction. These are personal real estate taxes on Schedule A of Forrm 10140 as an itemized deduction. Limited to only the first $10,000. Many who could itemize in past years can't anymore. New York State then created Form IT-196 to counteract the loss of deductibility of the real estate taxes when filing the NYS IT-201 Resident tax return.
They own since 25 years in upstate, but as they told me in a year or two, they will probably move out in the south due taxes and other stuff which is more harming them than anything else. They think about moving to Arizona or Texas. They have well paid jobs and they are rational people who are thinking over the long run and they manage their money clervely, so I am not worried for them