• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Convicted criminal President Donald Trump's Legacy

maildude99

Closed Account
Jack3.gif

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Thank you for the WJ dump. How do you feel about Trump's opinion on NATO?

yet he will win again for these reasons:
https://www.westernjournal.com/hund...-cite-bible-giving-trump-crucial-endorsement/ most of former military are for the most republicans and not dems ditto with law enforcement personnel. The fact that Trump has been backed by the national security is only an advantage for him
and these 741 who claim him unfit:
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-impulsive-unfit-security-officials-harris-1957650

https://www.westernjournal.com/secr...site-near-assassination-proving-lied-america/ how many presidential candiates do you know who have the guts to come back where the place where they could have been killed ? I don't know any but at least he has the guts to do it despite knowing he has many ennemies
With the security he has, it's not much of a risk to be honest. I could Kamala doing it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/brea...butler-pennsylvania-trump-returns-first-time/ trump rallies like in 2016's election are always massive and fully crowded , shall we do a comparison with the democrat rallies? I don't think in all honesty that it would be a fair comparison
Yes. Please do so with real facts. Meanwhile ...
https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-trump-truth-social-rally-crowd-size-1964081

maildude99

Closed Account
How about the story where Trump showed up at a public school in some low-income Bronx neighborhood where they were having a Principal-For-a-Day event. On the way out he saw a donation bin for school needs. So Trumpie dropped a fake million-dollar bill in there...with his picture on it.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Or the one where Trump had conversations with Putin after leaving office - and sent him some COVID tests.

maildude99

Closed Account
THE WALDO MOMENT

We are in the age of A.I. In very short order, we will elect a non-person...using an old Orwellian term. The candidate will be a visual composite of its supporters' fears, beliefs and prejudices. But it will not be flesh and blood. What it WILL be, is just like its enthusiasts. Don Trump isn't a person to the MAGAn crowd. Not really. Those who support him don't support Trump the person. They don't like him because of who he is. They like and support him because of WHAT he represents. He isn't Donald Trump. Instead, he is NOT the other side. Like any figurehead, he doesn't require acuity, intellect or even reliability. He may as well be a cardboard cutout, or a mirage with a voice. Trumpsters vote with emotion, and a knee-jerk tendency of viewing the world. They vote strictly on personal beliefs, rather than on tangible facts. They like and support Trump because, to them, he is a buttress---a protection of their value system. Where their candidate is concerned, morality and sensibility do not bear relevance. He is the big gun on one side of a very divided nation. Politically, his Washington supporters fear the backlash from voters and peers if they do not side with him, more than they fear the damage he might do. Naturally, there are exceptions. Some Trumpsters actually like the guy. They have no choice. Their allegiances line up with their affections like strands of DNA. I don't hate the Don. But I am afraid for a country that is so polarized, it will elect a figment of their fears and angers despite that figment's composition. Folks, this is how despots have gained power all throughout history. It's one thing to secretly harbor deep resentments over the power and prestige afforded certain minority and political groups. It's one thing to fear for the evenness of your ideal life. But it's entirely another thing to allow those prejudices to steer this nation into an iceberg. Think before you cast your vote, if you decide to vote at all.

georges

Staff member
THE WALDO MOMENT

We are in the age of A.I. In very short order, we will elect a non-person...using an old Orwellian term. The candidate will be a visual composite of its supporters' fears, beliefs and prejudices. But it will not be flesh and blood. What it WILL be, is just like its enthusiasts. Don Trump isn't a person to the MAGAn crowd. Not really. Those who support him don't support Trump the person. They don't like him because of who he is. They like and support him because of WHAT he represents. He isn't Donald Trump. Instead, he is NOT the other side. Like any figurehead, he doesn't require acuity, intellect or even reliability. He may as well be a cardboard cutout, or a mirage with a voice. Trumpsters vote with emotion, and a knee-jerk tendency of viewing the world. They vote strictly on personal beliefs, rather than on tangible facts. They like and support Trump because, to them, he is a buttress---a protection of their value system. Where their candidate is concerned, morality and sensibility do not bear relevance. He is the big gun on one side of a very divided nation. Politically, his Washington supporters fear the backlash from voters and peers if they do not side with him, more than they fear the damage he might do. Naturally, there are exceptions. Some Trumpsters actually like the guy. They have no choice. Their allegiances line up with their affections like strands of DNA. I don't hate the Don. But I am afraid for a country that is so polarized, it will elect a figment of their fears and angers despite that figment's composition. Folks, this is how despots have gained power all throughout history. It's one thing to secretly harbor deep resentments over the power and prestige afforded certain minority and political groups. It's one thing to fear for the evenness of your ideal life. But it's entirely another thing to allow those prejudices to steer this nation into an iceberg. Think before you cast your vote, if you decide to vote at all.
It is so easy to slander anyone who is not a Biden and Obama devotee especially when everyone who is sane knows about their catstrophic immigration policies , foreign policies a catastrophe and a failure and their economic programs a fuck up. Maybe people who don't like Biden have very good reason not to like him. Trump is not a cardboard cutout as you like to caricature him unlike Creepy Joe who is an abolute senile dolt. How do you know how Trumpsters vote and according to which facts please post some concrete proofs not just assumptions. Because democrat candidates whether it is mid terms or presidential elections are concerned, moral and sensible ? Very unlikely just look at Eric Adams, we can also quote Corey Booker (a well known Kamala Devotee), Dick Durbin, Adam Schiff (shifty shiff an incompetent and biased fool), Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Mazie Hirono, Richard Da Nang Bumenthal (a pathologocal liar about his past regarding his so called service in the Vietnam war), John Fetterman (another fool), Any Klobuchar, Chuck Schumer (a total Schmuck) and Sheldon Whitehouse , they are all despicable people all worth one another stinking cowardice , unpatriotism, bias, double standards and worse. They are the ones that made the country divided, they are the ones who declared openly war on Trump so don't invert roles and they should be ashamed by their actions but they are not. People look what they have in their pockets, their safety and their economy and they will vote in regards to these criterias accordingly . And yes there is a difference in the economy under Trump and Creepy Joe, an article points it out https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/in_focus/3183665/biden-harris-economy-compares-trump-economy/, here are the key take aways:
Point 1) I quote " Real per capita disposable income — that is, total income from all sources minus taxes — grew by 24% under Trump. Considering just the pre-pandemic months, though, it was more modest: 8.9%. Conversely, it has fallen by 4.4% under Biden. Since June 2022, though, it has grown at 8.8%, nearly the same as the nonpandemic Trump record. "I chose the candidate who brought more cash in my pocket, the winner here is Trump
Point 2) I quote " The Trump era was certainly good for stocks, even though it included a major crash during the pandemic. Markets cratered when the virus hit in the spring of 2020, but they’d recovered by late summer. Overall, the S&P 500 was up 65% during Trump’s time in office. It was up 48% under Biden through early October. Strong market performances under both presidents have boosted workers’ retirement savings. The average 401(k) balance grew 31% from the end of 2016 to the end of 2020, according to Fidelity, finishing at $121,500 as Trump wrapped up his term. It’s further grown to $127,100 through the second quarter of this year, a little less than 5% (over two fewer quarters). " When you are working in an international and global company its performance ast the stockmarket matters because it is the source of your company 's income
Point 3) I quote "Prices were much more stable under Trump than Biden. This is probably the factor that has hurt Democrats more than anything.
“In the end, I subscribe to the idea of Occam’s razor in explaining why voters are downbeat, why perceptions of the economy are more pessimistic now than in the Trump administration or prior years — [it] is inflation and interest rates,” Sweet said. The consumer price index rose 7.7% for the 48 months Trump was in office, from January 2017 to January 2021. It rose 19.9% in the first 44 months of Biden’s tenure." Prices matter when your expenses bills are much higher than they were before , it is a bad sign and you have less cash in your pocket, winner here is Trump again
Point 4) I quote " The cost of food at home rose 6.5% under Trump, according to the CPI. It is up 21.6% under Biden. To use another data source: The weekly grocery bill for a non-thrifty family of four, two parents with two young children, measured by the U.S. Department of Agriculture rose 5.8% under Trump, from $250.40 to $264.90. It has risen 18.8% under Biden so far, to $314.70. " Here again spending more for food means less cash for you in your pocket, here again Trump wins
Point 5) I quote " Gas prices have been significantly higher under Biden. The price of a gallon of regular gas averaged $2.41 during Trump’s time in office, according to Energy Information Administration data. Under Biden, it has averaged $3.37. " More spending on gasoline means less cash in the pocket for you, here again Trump wins.
If the Biden ppresidency was so irreprochable and without any single gaffe, I would have said a single word but it is not. More spending from the law abiding citizens over 4 years with some significant rises in the costs of life are a sign that is not a that good presidency on the other hand people had less expenses and more cash under Trump this is what will matter but also several other things.

maildude99

Closed Account
It is so easy to slander anyone who is not a Biden and Obama devotee especially when everyone who is sane knows about their catstrophic immigration policies , foreign policies a catastrophe and a failure and their economic programs a fuck up blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....
Oh yeah? Then go ahead and support Trump all you want. You just wait until he gets elected, and sends his army of evil mutants over the border into Canada.

georges

Staff member
Oh yeah? Then go ahead and support Trump all you want. You just wait until he gets elected, and sends his army of evil mutants over the border into Canada.
The problem is Southern border where a wall needs to be build , not the Northern border . You use the word evil , why don't you look at all the evil that this goddamn beyond rotten and crooked administration did during 4 years ? Because probably , it is so easy and so convenient for radical unhinged democrats to libel conservative as evil yet you forgot one thing, my friend, which is a Taliban-linked Afghan entered US this month from Turkey on visa under the Biden administration and was ready to carry attacks https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...an-linked-afghan-entered-us-says-congressman/ which is a sign of absolute irresponsability and lack of understanding that some people are always a threat to your country. Anyone letting talibans entering the country with a visa is a vile and as bad as this potential terrorist. Has Trump such garbage let sneak into the country with a visa when he was president? absolutely not. That is the difference between a president who cares about Americans's safety and a one who absolutely doesn't.

georges

Staff member
Say whatcha want...but I still think Trump is a big 'ole piddly-poop who urinates in his underalls.
This comment applies to Joe but not to Trump, yet you are calling him names because you are again afraid of him being your president. I am wondering if you are libeling any republican politician like this instead of giving valid reasons why they were wrong. Your argument and opinion won't change the minds of millions of voters and you know it.

Last edited:

maildude99

Closed Account
This comment applies to Joe, but not to Trump. Yet(unnecessary conjunction) You are calling him names because you are again(unnecessary adverb) afraid of him being your president. I am wondering if your/you're(possessive or verb?) libeling any Republican politician like this instead of giving valid reasons why they were wrong???(incomplete sentence). Your argument and opinion won't change the minds of millions of voters, and you know it.
Corrected your many mistakes. Corrections are in red.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The problem is Southern border where a wall needs to be build , not the Northern border . You use the word evil , why don't you look at all the evil that this goddamn beyond rotten and crooked administration did during 4 years ? Because probably , it is so easy and so convenient for radical unhinged democrats to libel conservative as evil yet you forgot one thing, my friend, which is a Taliban-linked Afghan entered US this month from Turkey on visa under the Biden administration and was ready to carry attacks https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...an-linked-afghan-entered-us-says-congressman/ which is a sign of absolute irresponsability and lack of understanding that some people are always a threat to your country. Anyone letting talibans entering the country with a visa is a vile and as bad as this potential terrorist. Has Trump such garbage let sneak into the country with a visa when he was president? absolutely not. That is the difference between a president who cares about Americans's safety and a one who absolutely doesn't.
This issue with the Southern border is and was a failure from the very beginning. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. It became a grift and con job for Steve Bannon, Timothy Shea, Brian Kolfage, and Andrew Badolato. They stole in upwards of twenty-five million from donors to the "We Build A Wall" Trust. Bannon was charged in the federal indictment during August of 2020. He was later pardoned by President Donald Trump on January 20, 2021 hours before Trump leaving the White House. None of the other three co-conspirators were ever pardoned. Kolfage and Badolato were convicted in April 2023 for their role in the scheme serving fifty one months in Federal prison. Shea was convicted in July 2023 for his role in it serving sixty-three months in Federal prison. Steve Bannon now faces additional charges in New York State for his role in the fraud. If convicted, he cannot be pardoned by Donald Trump should Trump win the White House in November.

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
This issue with the Southern border is and was a failure from the very beginning. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. It became a grift and con job for Steve Bannon, Timothy Shea, Brian Kolfage, and Andrew Badolato. They stole in upwards of twenty-five million from donors to the "We Build A Wall" Trust. Bannon was charged in the federal indictment during August of 2020. He was later pardoned by President Donald Trump on January 20, 2021 hours before Trump leaving the White House. None of the other three co-conspirators were ever pardoned. Kolfage and Badolato were convicted in April 2023 for their role in the scheme serving fifty one months in Federal prison. Shea was convicted in July 2023 for his role in it serving sixty-three months in Federal prison. Steve Bannon now faces additional charges in New York State for his role in the fraud. If convicted, he cannot be pardoned by Donald Trump should Trump win the White House in November.
No disagreement here, anyone who steals the paxpayer's money for their own benfits , should be prosecuted by a court and not pardonned.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
This comment applies to Joe but not to Trump, yet you are calling him names because you are again afraid of him being your president. I am wondering if you are libeling any republican politician like this instead of giving valid reasons why they were wrong. Your argument and opinion won't change the minds of millions of voters and you know it.
If you love Donald so much move here and live under him. Oh wait, It's easer to preach from thousands of miles away.

georges

Staff member
If you love Donald so much move here and live under him. Oh wait, It's easer to preach from thousands of miles away.
I have a part of my family who lives in Abylene and the other in New York, for them Joe's presidency has been a failure. I am not preaching from 1000 miles, I am concerned because I have relatives living in the USA who were doing much better under him than under creepy Joe.

Last edited: