• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot in head

Except he chose to shoot a politician who was singled out by the demagogues who espoused the political views he was partial to.

I understand that but I still haven't seen any evidence to support the fact that he was influenced by Palin or the Tea Party although I do understand why some would assume that he was a right-winger. In Loughner's case, no reported evidence so far suggests any connection to the ideology or ideologues of the right. The guy was just nuts. He was fascinated with lucid dreams and talked about the gold standard for fucks sake, he was a troubled mind. You say he was partial to the political views of the right but I think you're wrong just because there is no evidence to support that statement.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I understand that but I still haven't seen any evidence to support the fact that he was influenced by Palin or the Tea Party although I do understand why some would assume that he was a right-winger. In Loughner's case, no reported evidence so far suggests any connection to the ideology or ideologues of the right. The guy was just nuts. He was fascinated with lucid dreams and talked about the gold standard for fucks sake, he was a troubled mind. You say he was partial to the political views of the right but I think you're wrong just because there is no evidence to support that statement.

The evidence IS coming.......he just didn't walk up to the congresswoman and try to blow her brains out because he was just "nuts".
He had a detailed plan and knew exactly who and why he was going to kill!
Sarah Palin should be sued by the Congresswoman for civil damages stemming from the "Name in Crosshairs" propaganda SHE and Glen Beck-owitz perpetrated on this kids' feeble mind and society's as well.....

Sarah Palin should fry for this but won't....hopefully her Poliical Career will...:nanner:

The evidence IS coming.......he just didn't walk up to the congresswoman and try to blow her brains out because he was just "nuts".
Sarah Palin should be sued by the Congresswoman for civil damages stemming from the "Name in Crosshairs" propaganda SHE and Glen Beck-owitz perpetrated on this kids' feeble mind and society's as well.....

Sarah Palin should fry for this but won't....hopefully her Poliical Career will...:nanner:

And he didn't retreat, he tried to reload :2 cents:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Hahaha, she absolutely would not. Do you even know what you're even saying or is there a pull string in your back?

NOW only supports liberal women, they could care less about women who are conservative.

Emcee you should be very aware of the threats made to former President Bush. I believe you're one of the persons who have done so on this board.

Here are some other threats to Bush:

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621

So Palin ordered the hit?:facepalm:

Ummm...is there any evidence that this kid was a fan of Glenn Beck or a Palin supporter? Probably not.

His views are totally out there....nothing in common with any modern "liberal" or "conservative" stuff in this country.

I think this guy spent too much time alone with his thoughts.

Did you see that vid I just posted? It's still worrying that a man can be declared unfit to join the army (when normally anyone can get in) yet he's still stable enough to be sold a gun, there needs to be better communication between departments/organisations or some sort of standardisation I don't know :dunno:

emceeemcee

Banned
What a surprise- Tridunt wasn't able to come up with any examples of lefties hatching political murder plots during the Bush years.

Oooooh that's 100% proof. :facepalm:

He was a nihilist. He was a paranoid schizophrenic with his own beliefs.

With that same reasoning I guess we can explain the attack on Fort Dix, for example, as being carried out by psychos with their own beliefs and it had nothing to do with Islam. Don't try and link any ideology to it, it was all down to the individuals.

What a surprise- Tridunt wasn't able to come up with any examples of lefties hatching political murder plots during the Bush years.

With that same reasoning I guess we can explain the attack on Fort Dix, for example, as being carried out by psychos with their own beliefs and it had nothing to do with Islam. Don't try and link any ideology to it, it was all down to the individuals.

Maj Hassan at Ft. Hood yelled "God is Great" in Arabic. That's a little bit different don't you think? He also had a history of resentment against the US for what he perceived as "repression" of Islamic nations and ideals.

While I agree that all of these individuals are responsible for their own actions, each case has to be looked at logically and individually, based on known facts about THAT case.

We all need to be very careful of lumping things into one basket or the other, that's intellectually lazy IMHO. Incorrect assumptions lead to false conclusions.:2 cents:

I'm not your son, boy.

Thank God for that.

Hassan's beliefs were ground in "defending" the Ummah.

Loughner's were based on psychosis.

http://www.binscorner.com/pages/d/death-threats-against-bush-at-protests-i.html

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Maine_resident_arrested_in_Florida_for_death_threats_to_Bush,_Obama

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/165451

http://monroerising.com/2009/09/10/bush-death-threats-how-quickly-the-democrats-forget/

There's a few examples of threats to Bush which emceee claims do not exist.

Last edited:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
It's funny how you felt compelled to so aggressively insist that the link I posted "don't mean shit". Must have been some sort of implication for you to have such an emotional response. :1orglaugh

It's funny how you felt compelled to so aggressively insist that the link I posted "don't mean shit". Must have been some sort of implication for you to have such an emotional response. :1orglaugh

No not really. What's on your voter reg card doesn't mean diddly.....or shit.