• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot in head

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Apparently Arizona is rushing to pass through some legislation banning protests at funerals. Although this can stop them we don't want them thinking they can change laws through their vile actions so I think Arizona needs to think carefully about this. :dunno:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-Westboro-Baptist-Church-300ft-funerals.html

41 states already have something similar to this. Arizona does not need to think about this at all, in fact they should have done it earlier.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/news.aspx?id=16584

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/assembly/topic.aspx?topic=funeral_protests

All in all, funeral-protest laws have been passed in at least 41 states, including: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

Please point to where I am defending her. I've never come to her defense. I have made a point that the left keeps her in the limelight because they are obsessed about her for some fucked up reason.

A lot of people not at all to the left (I don't think by the way that Americans have the faintest notion or experience of real left wingers) realise that having such a prize and badly informed idiot in such an influential position is frightening.

We don't want guns, period. Our society is different to yours, the 'right to bear arms' is part of your constitution which is why it's important to a lot of you but we have no such thing. Our citizens are happy to remain gunless if it means our friends/family have a greater chance of not being pointlessly shot dead by a left wing nut, right wing nut, bible basher, cultist, pissed off schoolkid, disgruntled employee or general schizo. We've had a few high profile instances of knife crime and the waves of people that came out (with full media support across the political divide) and marched against knives was overwhelming and now carrying knives is an immediate jail sentence so what does that tell you what we'd think about gun ownership?
^^^
This is a little bit of the mentally retarded thinking that pervades snobby Britain.

You make a law saying that you can't go around carrying long knives. Guess what? The criminals carry them anyway...because they are criminals! Not to mention that you'll never be able to legislate away large knives so they'll always be available to those wanting to do harm and/or make a fast buck.

I believe any blade longer than 3 inches needs to be registered on a military base, that's a determinent between a utility knife and something that would be used to cause deep stab wounds. It would take less than that to actually kill someone though. I wonder what the regulations are in the UK?

Anyway, you folks are dhimmi anyway, so in 40 years or so it won't matter.

^^^
This is a little bit of the mentally retarded thinking that pervades snobby Britain.

You make a law saying that you can't go around carrying long knives. Guess what? The criminals carry them anyway...because they are criminals! Not to mention that you'll never be able to legislate away large knives so they'll always be available to those wanting to do harm and/or make a fast buck.

I believe any blade longer than 3 inches needs to be registered on a military base, that's a determinent between a utility knife and something that would be used to cause deep stab wounds. It would take less than that to actually kill someone though. I wonder what the regulations are in the UK?

All I need to say is at least when there's a crisis our country sticks together, you all disband left right and center, the Disunited States Of America won't even last 40 years, if it does you'll be overun by Mexicans. ps At least we don't have a muslim president lol :1orglaugh

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
BOOM!!!...headshot...that is all...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Please point to where I am defending her. I've never come to her defense. I have made a point that the left keeps her in the limelight because they are obsessed about her for some fucked up reason.

Sarah Palin keeps herself in the limelight. I guess if every time I step outside and see my neighbor then I must be obsessed, right? No. I see my neighbor because he's there. Every time I turn on the t.v. or surf the internet, or open a damn newspaper I see Sarah Palin. I really wish she would just retire to the quiet life of any other private citizen and I didn't have to see her oozing out of every form of media there is.

emceeemcee

Banned
^^^

I agree. The Brits really should see the light and bring some legislation in that helps to proliferate a huge amount of firearms into the community.

iF oNlY tHeY wErE NoT KoNTrOlLeD bY MoZluMs LiKe PaM GeLlEr ToLd Me

emceeemcee

Banned
The left has already stuck their necks out making Loughner some sort of patsy of Rush Limbaugh.
The guy is a nihilistic paranoid schizophrenic. The left (Olbermann, blogs, NYT etc.) wanted this guy to be the one who gets right wing radio, guns, Palin off the stage period. Big fail. I'm sure some on the left were disappointed not to find amongst Loughner's possessions a huge poster of Palin or autographed Limbaugh signature, or written orders from Hannity to commit murder. Instead they found the ramblings of a schizophrenic who needed to be institutionalized.

It must have been just a coincidence that he decided to go on a rampage at a political gathering and not a school then.

Right.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
http://www.truth-out.org/the-wrath-fools-an-open-letter-to-far-right66686
To: Palin-lovers, Fox "News," the "mainstream" media, and the Far Right, et al.

Date: Monday 10 January 2011

Re: The blood on your hands

I just thought you should know a few things about the people you helped into their graves and hospital beds this weekend.

Yes, you.

You false patriots who bring assault rifles to political rallies, you hack politicians and media personalities who lied through your stinking teeth about "death panels"and "Obama is coming for your guns" and "He isn't a citizen" and "He's a secret Muslim" and "Sharia Law is coming to America," you who spread this bastard gospel and you who swallowed it whole, I am talking to you, because this was your doing just as surely as it was the doing of the deranged damned soul who pulled the trigger. The poison you injected into our culture is deeply culpable for this carnage.

You who worship Jesus at the top of your lungs (in defiance of Christ's own teachings on the matter of worship, by the way) helped put several churchgoers into their graves and into the hospital. You who shriek about the sanctity of marriage helped cut down a man who was about to be married. You who crow with ceaseless abandon about military service and the nobility of our fighting forces helped to critically wound the wife of a Naval aviator who fought for you in a war. You who hold September 11 as your sword and shield helped put a little girl born on that day into the ground.

You helped. Yes, damn you, you helped.

The "mainstream" media is already working overtime playing up the "Disturbed loner" angle with all their might. There is no doubt, from the available evidence, of Mr. Loughner's transformation into a disturbed individual. But here's the funny part: all the crazy crap he spewed, about the gold standard (a favorite of Glenn Beck, the master of Fox "News" fearmongering...so he can sell his gold scam to suckers) and government mind control and everything else before going on his rampage, is straight out of the Right-Wing Insanity Handbook. His personal YouTube ramblings were a mishmash of right-wing anti-government nonsense...the kind that attracts sick minds like Loughner, the kind that only reinforces their paranoia, the kind that finally pushes them over the brink and into the frenzy of violence that took place on Saturday. The kind that the likes of you have been happily spreading by the day.

He did not act alone. You were right there with him. You helped.

I agree. The Brits really should see the light and bring some legislation in that helps to proliferate a huge amount of firearms into the community.

iF oNlY tHeY wErE NoT KoNTrOlLeD bY MoZluMs LiKe PaM GeLlEr ToLd Me

Who's Pam Geller?

And you never answered the question. What country do you live and where did your parents and grandparents come from?

Was it Indonesia?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I don't think you read the 1st post. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this comment. I feel bad about you Legz, I know you for so long, I sincerely know, it is not you.

I heard about it on cnn shortly after it happened.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Everybody saying negative things about Britain please consider this a public information announcement:
If you haven't been here you don't know anything and have no right to judge us, so please don't.

Note to leftists: Stop feeding the Palin.

Okay...now just show us one, single leftist who is putting a mic in front of her, publishing her books, asking her to attend rallies, serve as spokesperson for their cause and giving her a network job.:cool:

I'll wait.....

I know>> " Hot Mega for crying out loudddd...:weeping::weeping::weeping: you're not playing fair with those facts...."

Everybody saying negative things about Britain please consider this a public information announcement:
If you haven't been here you don't know anything and have no right to judge us, so please don't.

I don't have to have been to Britain to know what's going on there. Same for anyone talking about America, just get your facts right if you are going to say something

Okay...now just show us one, single leftist who is putting a mic in front of her, publishing her books, asking her to attend rallies, serve as spokesperson for their cause and giving her a network job.:cool:

I'll wait.....

I know>> " Hot Mega for crying out loudddd...:weeping::weeping::weeping: you're not playing fair with those facts...."

Her show has not been renewed for the next season. She will fade if you freaks would let it happen.
But nooooo you guys have a raging hard-on for the Palin. :facepalm: