• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Confirmed: Angela has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Confirmed:Angela has passed away

2thick said:
To me this all seems trivial compared to the loss of of a goof Humanbeing.

Your right it does seem trivial but i just wish whoever is pretending to be her to knock it off and respect angela. RIP Angela we will all miss you

I just checked something. We as Users can put any member on our individual Ignore List. It's not the same as closing the account, but it is a start. My form of silent protest.

Angela Devi. She has a decent thread.

2thick said:
To me this all seems trivial compared to the loss of of a goof Humanbeing.

well I brought that up because something seems a little off.

No dis to those paying tribute and I understand the webmasters been contacted but it seems strange that 6 days afterwards the news is just coming from that one source & it's breaking out on a message board.

There's is nothing out there about this in any adult news circle or coming from any other official source.

Anyone here good with HTML? MAybe we could start out own Memorial Page, with a Guest Book or something. Just an idea.

darkman

Retired Moderator

eddie62 said:
I have been in contact with the member N/A, (who is a close personal friend of Angela, and some of you members who have been giving him crap need to apologize to them) and Softwood, Inc, the company she worked under for her website.They have confirmed that Angela indeed did die on March 30th. The family has not released any information about it, that is why we can't find anything in the news, or obituaries.

It's sad that she has passed, and we need to respect the families wishes. I wish I had been able to meet her, as we live about 40 miles away from each other. I have seen some of her video clips, and she always came across as a bubbly, cute, fun and loving woman. I could tell she really loved her fans. She will be missed by many, I'm sure.

My hats off to you, Miss Angela.. the Indian queen of the internet
:hatsoff:
That's sad... :( Is there something official on the internet ? :helpme:

My condolences to her family and friends. My thoughts and prayers and with in this time of lost..RIP Angela Devi.
You will be missed

Nope. That's why there's still speculation. Someone posted as her using her OCSM account here after her supposed death. That's why many of us are befuddled. We need more info. eddie62 said he verified it, but how or why would or could someone come here, using her account, say that she was only losing her website? Was it to cover her death and explain her future absence in The Biz?

We need more info.

darkman said:
That's sad... :( Is there something official on the internet ? :helpme:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
First of all, I'm truly sorry that Angela has passed away. My sincere condolences to her family & close friends.....:(

However at the time N/A posted last night, I was under the (now mistaken) belief that he was an imposter (considering we were supposedly liasing with her as an OCSM on another thread).
As NF has stated there is no official entry on the internet - except for Wikipedia which claimed she had passed away last night, then removed the claim this morning, only to re-insert it later today.

[edit] btw, wikipedia has removed the entry about her death again..

Last edited:
This is a sad day for me. I wish she had just moved on with her life instead of it being ended so soon. Still I'd like to have more info if someone would please tell us all the TRUTH!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Having just done a search, I can find sod-all about any 'death'.
I have my suspicions about this...

om3ga

tunsty said:
Having just done a search, I can find sod-all about any 'death'.
I have my suspicions about this...

Wikipedia are now stating that Angela's site will be closed on April 30 "in lieu of her recent and regrettable death."

I'm really perplexed about this entire matter (and sorry I gave so many a hard time with my disbelief last night)....:confused:

But as 2thick said, this is all secondary....:(

You know if there was ANY suspisions or questions in here death an autopsy could have been ordered. Either by the state or the family. This would explain the time lapse in the release of any information.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
If it's true, it is indeed a shame. So young, so beautiful. Until there is something official, I remain hopeful it isn't true.

om3ga

Status
Not open for further replies.