• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Confirmed: Angela has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I posted earlier (but it was edited/removed), I suspect that if she is indeed dead, it was a suicide. This post might be redacted or deleted also, but those are my feelings/speculations. I don't know why saying that I think it's a possibile suicide is redactable - it's not like her family surfs FOs, and even if it was a suicide, just saying I think it might be so isn't a bad thing because I'm not saying anything bad about her personally, IMO.

The truth's what we need - not speculation. :hatsoff: :2 cents:

Nightfly said:
As I posted earlier (but it was edited/removed), I suspect that if she is indeed dead, it was a suicide. This post might be redacted or deleted also, but those are my feelings/speculations. I don't know why saying that I think it's a possibile suicide is redactable - it's not like her family surfs FOs, and even if it was a suicide, just saying I think it might be so isn't a bad thing because I'm not saying anything bad about her personally, IMO.

Contradiction at its finest.

And why do you suspect that? Did you know her? Ever talk to her? Actually know anyone that knew her that well to suspect suicide. Or do you just need something to do?

Nightfly said:

Why the Hell, Would you even bring up such a stupid Speculation? some people here feel Genuine Sorrow for her passing. Until we have some CONCRETE statements why bring up such an assinine speculation.

Ax3C

Banned
In the words of the immortal bard:

... but at the length truth will out.

As with the other threads, I truly believe this thread should be closed. All that's happening is mere speculation ... sooner or later, a flame war will begin and people will be banned because of their inability to keep their emotions and thoughts in check.

Truthfully, I sincerely believe that Freeones himself needs to appear and confirm the 'rumors' - and yes, folks, they are rumors - of Angela Devi's alleged demise.

Granted, eddie62 stated that he had contacted Softwood, Inc. and they confirmed what N/A posted both here last night and on Wikipedia. However, in my opinion, this is not "the word". No disrespect or offense to anyone at all, but I find the entire situation rather suspect and dubious. Call me cynical, but hey ... there's something that doesn't quite gel in my mind about all this.

Whatever the case may be, there are people signing up on here to discuss this situation and are taking potshots at those who are questioning whether or not she has indeed past away.

I've sat here off and on since last night reading some of these replies and I'm quite honestly irritated by the tone some of the people - new and otherwise - are taking.

Facts, people .. not speculation.
The closest thing we have to a fact is eddie62 and N/A's words that she has indeed died. eddie62 said he contacted that one company and they confirmed it. Yet, no other Site on the 'Net is reporting this information. Even her former web-site had changed the announcement earlier today. Wikipedia has since been amended to reflect that she has passed.

All in all ... be patient. Speculation is one thing. Throwing subtle flames / insults out there is another subject entirely. I think it can be safely said that we all miss Angela, no matter the circumstances. Provided the rumors are indeed true, we should set aside the tone and tembor of this juvenile pissiness and pay HER and HER FAMILY some respect.

With that said, I now withdraw from this entire mess.

My ... :2 cents:

:hatsoff:

Last edited:

Ax3C

Banned
wildride said:
Why the Hell, Would you even bring up such a stupid Speculation? some people here feel Genuine Sorrow for her passing. Until we have some CONCRETE statements why bring up such an assinine speculation.

Moderators -

This is EXACTLY what I referring to in the above post.

:2 cents:

Also, some people should worry about Slander. If the family came on this site and saw some of these posts, Freeones would be held responsible, not just the poster.

member469

Closed Account!
I believe the information with her true name, and talking with the company that she worked under was enough for me to confirm. (why would the company she worked for lie about her dying?) I also said that when more info is out there in black and white, I will be getting it first hand from those that are close to her. If everyone would just wait until then, and stop disputing this, we wouldn't be dealing with possible flaming and such. Since I started this thread, I will close it until I receive more info to absolutely prove to those that just won't believe it that she indeed has passed away.

Nightfly, I deleted what you said, because you didn't say commit suicide, it was more derogatory than that, you know it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.