• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Confirmed: Angela has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.

member469

Closed Account!
I have been in contact with the member N/A, (who is a close personal friend of Angela, and some of you members who have been giving him crap need to apologize to them) and Softwood, Inc, the company she worked under for her website.They have confirmed that Angela indeed did die on March 30th. The family has not released any information about it, that is why we can't find anything in the news, or obituaries.

It's sad that she has passed, and we need to respect the families wishes. I wish I had been able to meet her, as we live about 40 miles away from each other. I have seen some of her video clips, and she always came across as a bubbly, cute, fun and loving woman. I could tell she really loved her fans. She will be missed by many, I'm sure.

My hats off to you, Miss Angela.. the Indian queen of the internet
:hatsoff:

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
Re: Confirmed:Angela has passed away

I ......am at a loss for words.

Why is it, someone so young, happy and beautiful like Angela be deprived of a full life?

I think I know who my next painting is dedicated to if this is indeed, legit.

I'm in shock.

:crying:

If this is indeed the case, may she R.I.P. :angels:

How is it that someone posted here using her OCSM account/name? Was she actually "officially-checked?" Was it her manager using her account or something? Do we know the cause of death?

I guess we'll have to stay tuned for more info. I checked AVN.com and there's no news of this yet. :confused:

member469

Closed Account!

The family has not released any information about it, that is why we can't find anything in the news, or obituaries.

Yes, we''l have to wait. N/A said he will keep me informed.

Very sad...:crying:

Also, somewhat confusing series of posts over the last week or so...
I wonder if the Website closure was before or after her death?.

We'll have to wait and see... :eek:

edit: I doubt people would want to see that, let's not speculate, or guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

It sounded like she wanted out of it rather than being given the heave-ho.:dunno:

N/A I just want to send my condolences to her family and friends. My prays go out to them. I know what it feels like to lose someone. So I can understand what their going through. The way I see it she's in a better place. like that saying goes only the good die young.

Sincerely
Steve

Sad indeed.

In light of all this, there were alot of you 'senior' members going to bat for the board member claiming to be Angela.

I guess the "checked" official status is not some rigorous test.

-I told you so.

Sincerely

Dick Cheney (really its me)

Hopefully it's not true. But if it is, damn that sucks. This is the only reason I came to this website. ButI thought it was all a scam when there was posts of her in that other thread, way after the 30th of March.

Nothing personal, but could we please wait until it's been written down on something besides a message board? Nothing personal, but there's nothing as insecure as the internet. Everything can be hacked.

Nothing personal, Eddie62, but do you have any proof that N/A is/was a personal friend of Angela Devi and have you had any contact with her family?And can someone tell me who's been using miss Devi's account since the 30th?

Let's just wait until it's in the papers or on the news (or anything that has nothing to do with the internet..

member469

Closed Account!

Gordar said:
Nothing personal, but could we please wait until it's been written down on something besides a message board? Nothing personal, but there's nothing as insecure as the internet. Everything can be hacked.

Nothing personal, Eddie62, but do you have any proof that N/A is/was a personal friend of Angela Devi and have you had any contact with her family?And can someone tell me who's been using miss Devi's account since the 30th?

Let's just wait until it's in the papers or on the news (or anything that has nothing to do with the internet..

I guess people just pick and choose what they want to read....I stated that I called the company she worked for, Softwood, INC., and they confirmed what N/A told me about Angela, including her real name. As soon as there is more on the story I will be informed.

When senior members "go to bat" for an OCSM, it's based upon the reliance that OCSMs are, in fact, "officially checked" star members, kaos217.

Last edited:

whoever has been using angela's account since the 30th should be ashamed of themselves. How sick are you to use her account like that? Someone should have that person banned.

Nightfly said:
When senior members "go to bat" for an OCSM, it's based upon the reliance that OCSMs are, in fact, "officially checked" star members, kaos217.

yeah this a good point being raised. I always thought that "officially checked" star members here were first confirmed to be who say they are before becoming a member. Is this true?

member469

Closed Account!

big lu said:
yeah this a good point being raised. I always thought that "officially checked" star members here were first confirmed to be who say they are before becoming member. Is this true?

This is true, but this one slipped through somehow. We don't live in a perfect world, and mistakes are made by everone, every day. All we can do is double check and make sure the member is legit before they get that status on the board.

Thanks

To me this all seems trivial compared to the loss of of a goof Humanbeing.

eddie62 said:
I guess people just pick and choose what they want to read....I stated that I called the company she worked for, Softwood, INC., and they confirmed what N/A told me about Angela, including her real name. As soon as there is more on the story I will be informed.

Oops, yeah, I kinda read over that part... sorry.

In that case, Resty in peace, miss Devi. I hope you're in a better place now than you were.

The account should be closed, IMO, if she has indeed died. Whoever came on as her and tried to veil her death by saying she was merely losing her website made a pretty bad judgment call, IMO. We'd have found out sooner or later that she died.

:2 cents:

angeladevirulz said:
whoever has been using angela's account since the 30th should be ashamed of themselves. How sick are you to use her account like that? Someone should have that person banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.