• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Colt's WIN!

Philbert

Banned
They dominated the Bears, even though the Bears had double the stats!
That was a good SuperBowl...:thumbsup:

im pissed if the colts would of kicked a field goal on their last possesion instead of turning it over i would of made 300$...thanks tony

Ugh, that sucks. And now Peyton gets to talk. Someone shoot me now...

It pains me to say this, but the Bears were extremely lucky to be as close as they were. They hung around all game when the Colts seemed to march down the field on them over and over. I keep looking for that one lucky break that would push them in the lead after they lost it. If I just looked at the yardage and time of possession differences without knowing what the score was I would almost expect them to be loosing by 25+ points with the game out of hand a little after halftime. Grossman didn't play well. In fact the second to the last drive by the Bears where I knew he had to take chances while he was playing bad already I turned to my dad and told him I almost feel like there's an 80% chance (even though it was just a guess) he throws and interception on this drive and he did a couple of plays later. The Bears defense didn't look good as the game went on, Peyton made a lot of throws and even worse they ran on them well, even when they should have expected it. It rained like it though it might, but it still didn't help the Bears like it seemed like it should. The Bears only good drives seemed to be when the Colts where already playing semi-prevent defense near the end.

I’m sort of happy for Peyton just so people can’t use the he choked or wasn’t clutch arguments. The nail wasn’t quite put in the coffin about the who’s the better quarterback between Brady and Manning, but the argument that Brady was better because he won superbowls just took a serious hit today.

On the other hand Peyton just beet the Bears in the Superbowl so I have to contemplate not liking him for the rest of his career in the same way I can’t totally like Brett Farve because he beat us all those times. :1orglaugh

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I'm not usually one to intrude on topics and post the anti-...

But.. I really dont see the point in sports. So, in a summary.. tell me what was so great about this superbowl thing? Seeing as how I live in the center of Indiana.. I know that I wont stop hearing about this silly win for years to come and I'll need some info for when some guy walks up and asks me what I thought about it.. (aka checking if I'm a card-carrying red-blooded American male) I can actually give some insight and confirm his suspicions.

Colts Tame Bears for Super Bowl Victory

MIAMI Feb 5, 2007 (AP)— Tony Dungy, beaming and sporting an NFL champions cap, waded through the mob on the soggy field until he found his quarterback, Peyton Manning. And there they stood in the rain, the winning Super Bowl coach and the MVP, finally savoring a moment that was a long time coming.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=2849021

That was a sloppy Superbowl. The Bears are not the best team in the NFC and the Colts are not in the AFC. I dont care if they were in the Superbowl, they are not the best teams. San Diego Chargers should be the Champions or even Baltimore.

That was a sloppy Superbowl. The Bears are not the best team in the NFC and the Colts are not in the AFC. I dont care if they were in the Superbowl, they are not the best teams. San Diego Chargers should be the Champions or even Baltimore.

Baltimore and San Diego should have keep that in mind before they lost.

Who do you think was better than the Bears in the NFC? The closest teams where the Saints and the Eagles and they weren't as good as the Bears this year despite the Bears flaws.

Congrats Colts, long time Bears fan here; we didn't deserve to win that at all, and I hope Rex Grossman will find a nice new home and a good job working at McDonalds next year :)

Congrats Colts, long time Bears fan here; we didn't deserve to win that at all, and I hope Rex Grossman will find a nice new home and a good job working at McDonalds next year :)

I bet him and K-Fed will make a great burger making team if they are on the same shift together.

Baltimore and San Diego should have keep that in mind before they lost.

Who do you think was better than the Bears in the NFC? The closest teams where the Saints and the Eagles and they weren't as good as the Bears this year despite the Bears flaws.

every team in the NFC is a joke. Bears are a joke!

Whoooo Colts win. Next year hope to see the Niners (Extreme Optimism), or the Colts again.

Colts=Champions!

I've been a Colts fan for awhile now, and yesterday is a dream come true. I always knew they had what it took to win the big one. Congrats to Peyton for getting his ring. Here's hoping he gets many more!