• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Colt's WIN!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Fuck the colts! I lost 20 bucks!:1orglaugh
Still a very entertaining game, good match up! Excellent defense vs. killer offense!

Defense wins championships! In the case of Grossman...fuckin loser...quarterbacks loose championships! You are the weakest link...good-bye!

I enjoyed the game but would have been happier if the game had been more dramatic and tighter.

However the better team on the night deservedly won.

Him leaving the bucs and goin to indy is why I started following them. I thought he was given a raw deal in TB. Its nice seein that happen to a great guy like Tony.

I was rooting for them, good to see they won. My brother and I were gonna make a bet before the game but at the last moment he chickened out (he was rooting for the bears lol).

hola

I was rooting for them, good to see they won. My brother and I were gonna make a bet before the game but at the last moment he chickened out (he was rooting for the bears lol).

Hello fron Argentina.......GIRLS GOOD

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbadbrody

Banned
I didn't watch the Super bowl. I never have and I don't think I ever will. I will watch the CFL'S (Canadian Football League) Grey Cup

I just wait until I can get to watch the Commercials on-line, which are the best part.

Also I might watch the superb owl Half-time show if they have a real hot singer perform, because I will be hoping for another Janet Jackson type nipple slip