• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

COD: Black Ops Thread

Well, COD7 is coming out November 9th, and I haven't found a thread on FO about it, here it is; I'm attaching some YouTube videos, and it's insanely awesome, with improved online game play and a better storyline than the MW series.

It is set in the Cold War Nixon/Reagan era.

Behold!

Single Player Trailer

LOL TV COMMERCIAL

My Favourite Feature, Customization

Discuss!:nanner:

The first single player trailer was pretty awesome. I have the Hardened Edition reserved and fully paid off, plus I am going to the midnight release as well. I hope this game has zombies, which I heard it did have zombies months ago, but recently someone poster there wouldn't be zombies with it. Either way, I'm going to get the game and work on the storyline for a while, beating it on normal, then hard, and then maybe going to the multiplayer after that.

this game will be boss. the second trailer his pretty cool

I dont want to see any spoilers like i did last year. But im still unsure about buying it because of the makers.

So... is this better than MW2?

Depends. For the most part, Treyarch has basically just put a new skin on what Infinity Ward did with the original Modern Warfare, and there hasn't been a terribly large amount of change since.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Depends. For the most part, Treyarch has basically just put a new skin on what Infinity Ward did with the original Modern Warfare, and there hasn't been a terribly large amount of change since.

eh, worked for CoD 5. I enjoyed the single player better on that than the multi. Though multi on CoD 4 was awesome! I'd expect the same kinda situation here. Better campaign, though multi can't be as bad as it was on MW2...

how many of you guys play on ps3? my PSN ID is dp93

I will be getting the game for the PS3 as well. My online name is Bullzeye289. I won't be playing multiplayer for a while though. I usually just play the campaign. Two more days til it comes out.

eh, worked for CoD 5. I enjoyed the single player better on that than the multi. Though multi on CoD 4 was awesome! I'd expect the same kinda situation here. Better campaign, though multi can't be as bad as it was on MW2...

It's exactly what ruined World at War for me. I literally felt like it was a copy paste job on Treyarchs part.

Yeap. Today is the big day.

I went to the midnight release of the game last night and when I got there around 9:30, there was around 30 people before me, and I was the last one for a little bit. Then around 300 more people showed up and there was a line from the store to the end of the shopping center.

So far I have been liking the game a lot. I have missed two trophies from the prison board, but I'm going to go back and try to get all of the trophies after I have completed the game at least once.

For those that are getting the game, which edition of the game are you going to get?

I got the Hardened Edition which has the avatar suit and the zombies. It came with a hard steel case and a Black Ops emblem as well.