• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Click it or ticket"

"Click it or Ticket"

• Yes, I'm for it

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No, it's intrusion

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Not sure (I'm a lame ass and don't have a vehicle)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
On one hand I don't think it should be the government's duty to protect people from their own idiotic decisions when those decision don't effect others, especially when those people are either well informed or should be well informed through common sense of the consequences of such decisions.

On the other I don't see it as fair that the rest of society has to pay resources because people decide to make an obvious stupid decision.

So lets go with this. The government shouldn't be able to force any adult to wear a seatbelt that doesn't want to, but to have that right that person also has to sign a special waiver saying that if they are ever in an accident and medical professionals on the scene determine that a great amount of the damage was due to lack of wearing a seatbelt that person gets pulled off to the side of the road to die instead of getting taken to a hospital unless it can be immediately proven they can over any and all medical expenses that might occur on by only their own means. If some person gets get up and walk away from the scene they don't get to go to a hospital and get automatically treated if they can't pay for treatment. That way taxpayers don't have to pay the bill for somebody's gross stupidity.

Now if people don't have a problem with those terms I don't have a problem with them not wearing a seatbelt.