• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Clean-up in Aisle #67 & 68?? No problemo these days now with three more Mods to man the mops!!

Re: Clean-up in Aisle #67 & 68?? No problemo these days now with three more Mods to man the mops!!

I want to know who makes the final choice on the mods

Dont hate me for speaking my mind, but

STDiva was probably the worst choice ever to be a mod

Re: Clean-up in Aisle #67 & 68?? No problemo these days now with three more Mods to man the mops!!

:kettle:

Almost as bad as your dads choice to not wear a condom. Whoaaaaaa.

Who do you think has the final say? Did you not go through the process?

Nobody hates you for speaking your mind. They hate you for being a trashbag.

Last edited:

Thanks for the negative rep because I asked who was going to go brodkill first. You really are a quality douche. You don't often get people with your level of douchiness. Well done!

Thanks for the negative rep because I asked who was going to go brodkill first. You really are a quality douche. You don't often get people with your level of douchiness. Well done!

And this surprises you because... ? :dunno:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

What mind? :facepalm:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

What about me?
Where do I come in on the douche scale?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

I give you
111878241_amazoncom_summers_eve_douche_medicated.jpg
/10 on the doucheometer.

So... is 10 douche and 1 good guy?
or is 1 douche and 10 good guy?

Yes.

Ace Boobtoucher

I think the admins should institute a doucheometer on everyone's profile page to show how much they are truly loved by their visitors. I'll volunteer for the beta test.

I think the admins should institute a doucheometer on everyone's profile page to show how much they are truly loved by their visitors. I'll volunteer for the beta test.

It's already there. Look below where it says either posts and blog entries. Mine's at 0. ;)

Ace Boobtoucher

Well can you change mine to say "doucheometer?"

Well can you change mine to say "doucheometer?"

You gotta submit that in writing to the administrators.