• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Clean-up in Aisle #67 & 68?? No problemo these days now with three more Mods to man the mops!!

Re: Clean-up in Aisle #67 & 68?? No problemo these days now with three more Mods to man the mops!!

Quote Originally Posted by Connor Macleod View Post
I just hope he wasn't made a partial mod. We have 2 of those already and I don't even know what means, what they do.
They do about the same as I do, but they aren't burdened by a clumsy user title. ;)
I'm sure they do more than lurk from thread to thread making snarky comments.

Re: Clean-up in Aisle #67 & 68?? No problemo these days now with three more Mods to man the mops!!

:points:
:laughs:
Lucky for me I didn't get my wish :D

Don't look at me, man! I was advocating to have you brought on the team.

I'm sure they do more than lurk from thread to thread making snarky comments.

:1orglaugh Good point. You're probably right.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Welcome the Newest Mods to the Team!

Shit. I can't ban you.
Imma spank you.
Until I spank you, as an interim punishment, I permit you only to brush your teeth left handed.
Learn your lesson.

It's harder than you think you know.....

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes

Congrats ladies...
mondohomo-opening-full-3.jpg

Diva must be the dude in the middle.

No! Diva's mentioned before that he has a logger beard.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account

Congratulations on the promotion there boys! :hatsoff:

I'm at least twice as handsome as all 3 of those guys combined.

I do look like a logger though. A logger that doesn't get any sun. And is nearsighted.

You forgot to mention the hemorrhoids.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Someone told me that it's always like that....
Don't listen to Big Cock Tony.
What we shared was something, but it was not something special. Unless you count a new and unique strain of Syphilis as special.
I'm at least twice as handsome as all 3 of those guys combined.

I do look like a logger though. A logger that doesn't get any sun. And is nearsighted.
You told me you were Wifey's husband.
If you don't look exactly like him I will have to question my policy of believing everything anyone ever tells me on das interwebz.
Congratulations on the promotion there boys! :hatsoff:
Promotion?
Lol rofl ZOMFG!