• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
And Texas continues to be an embarrassment of stupidity for both itself and the nation as a whole.

Compare a deep red state like Texas' unemployment and economic growth rate to that of a democrat bastion like Michigan and specifically Detroit. Who's the embarrassment?

Something tells me if states like Texas seceded they'd be prosperous and the rest would end up like Greece i.e. on the verge of becoming a third world sh*t hole.

Way to go America.

Something tells me if states like Texas seceded they'd be prosperous and the rest would end up like Greece i.e. on the verge of becoming a third world sh*t hole.

Way to go America.

Or They could take lessons from Norway, Finland, Sweden, or Canada who are well off in terms of economics, education, and social mobility. If you want to remain stateside, then one could argue that Washington state and Oregon have well working models as well. If you are gonna give a bad example, then I see no reason why I can't bring a good one to the table as well.

Or They could take lessons from Norway, Finland, Sweden, or Canada who are well off in terms of economics, education, and social mobility. If you want to remain stateside, then one could argue that Washington state and Oregon have well working models as well. If you are gonna give a bad example, then I see no reason why I can't bring a good one to the table as well.

Canada and countries in europe are actually enacting austerity measures reigning in their spending. While they are cutting back on spending we've been going in the opposite direction.

I live in Washington state and our unemployment rate of 8.5 % is higher than the national average so not something that the rest of the country should aspire to. Then there's the absolute mess of California.

I feel it would have been the other way around.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Well, I'm not going to spend money getting a uniform and a scarlet red cape made if none of youse guys is going to join me. Come on! It'll be fun! It'll be just like being here (making noise and pretending that we're accomplishing something) - except we'll be outside in the fresh air a couple of times a month. What if we could convince the next Miss FreeOnes winner to be a sort of L@dy Godiva and ride naked on a horse? Would you be down for some Civil War action then??? Come on... at least consider it. :dunno:

Haha, if there's deadlock for enough presidential terms after this one (regardless of which party is where) I think that might do it. Really though, civil war? I don't think it'd happen.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The only civil war will be within the ranks of the defeated republican party as they try to figure out what the fuck just ate them for lunch. Again.

The only civil war will be within the ranks of the defeated republican party as they try to figure out what the fuck just ate them for lunch. Again.

:funnyshit:

Yes its funny the stupid inbread hillbillies voted for a Mitt the Moron who wanted to cutail our liberties & give ONLY the ones who needed tax cut the least welfare in that form.If the south would get over the ass kicking they got 150 years ago & move on the Nation would be in much better state as a whole!Norterners told them not to do their kin,they did'nt listen!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yes its funny the stupid inbread hillbillies voted for a Mitt the Moron who wanted to cutail our liberties & give ONLY the ones who needed tax cut the least welfare in that form.If the south would get over the ass kicking they got 150 years ago & move on the Nation would be in much better state as a whole!Norterners told them not to do their kin,they did'nt listen!

No, Obama is the one taking away freedoms.

This has nothing to do with the South, this is nation wide.

corcam Join Date Mar 2006 Posts 585, Why start commenting now in the talk sections? Suspicious.

If it was up to Mitt & the GOP this forum would be banned!!Think before you post!Also mgive sources not only stupid unsubstatiated racist opinion!If you love Mitt what are you doing here on a site he'd LOVE to shut down, in America at least!?Hypocrites,aaaaay chihuaua!

That far, I don't go. I do my best to see both sides and the left side isn't all sunny an rosy. Call whoever by whatever names you want, but if you align yourself with the Democratic party and you think that only the Republicans are hypocrites, then I believe you're showing your ignorance.

It is a free country and you have the right to remain ignorant, but then we normally say that about the Tea Party folks, don't we?

Our nation has been in a civil war since 2008: when America was divided between the people who want to work and the people who want free shit

I continue to be amazed at people who voted for Romney whining about welfare.

Aren't you people aware that the Blue States financially support the Red States? Overwhelmingly, states that vote GOP are the welfare states! They take in more money from the federal government than they pay in. Blue States tend to pay more to the federal government than they receive back. You Red States are scumbag leeches, sucking of the teet of the Democratic Blue States.

It is hilarious that the very thing the GOP voting Red States claim to hate most --- welfare, people who live off the work of others ---- is EXACTLY what most GOP voters are. Why don't you Red States REFUSE the welfare you are getting, if you hate it so much???

And you all hate Obama, because he is giving away phones and money to the leeching welfare queens. Well GUESS WHAT: you Red Staters and GOP voters ARE the Welfare Queens!

See the chart linked below, and if you don't believe this, then Google it for yourselves. The GOP IS the welfare nation. STOP LEECHING OFF THE BLUE DEMOCRAT STATES!

http://www.arktimes.com/binary/f504/1329925178-redstatemoochers.png