• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Texas Judge Predicts Civil War if Obama Reelected

Obama’s reelection is turning out to be more controversial than his first attempt at the top seat.

Since passing new laws and supporting gay marriage, the president is being called an instigator of civil war.

According to Tom Head, a county judge in Lubbock, TX, Obama is causing civil unrest and soon all hell is going to break loose.

Head says the president is seeking to sign a variety of United Nations treaties that will effectively take precedent over domestic law.

“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?” Head asked. “I’m thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we’re not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we’re talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy.”

He even stated that the local law enforcement is going to need more money to deal with the coming domestic uprising.

It could happen.

Article

:ak47:

:elaugh:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Let Texas secede from the nation, put all the little bitches like Will who are hurting big about the election in Texas, put a big fence around Texas, and let the little bitches kill each other off.
Many problems solved.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
A new Civil War??? Hot damn! :nanner: Well, I'd be willing to throw in for a fancy, tailored uniform and get together with some of my old college buddies to form a private weekend militia. How 'bout we call it The Grand Militia of the Republic? I like that name. Most of us are middle aged and kind of spoiled now. So there will be no fighting in cold weather or when certain sporting events are on TV. Also, the weekend of the Foxfield Races is spoken for. And that up close & personal stuff is for the birds. Get blood and guts on my Greco-Roman styled uniform? Hell no! I'll carry my Roman gladius for show. But I think our militia will consist solely of men and women carrying Barrett 50 cals. Reach out and touch 'em from 1000 yards plus. :yesyes: The message to these neo-Confederate rebs: run and you just die tired!

So when does this start? I've got appointments on Nov. 16. How about the following Monday? Give me a few days to figure out where we'll put the prison camp for what few prisoners we'll take. I think the back side of my land over near the mine shaft will work: The New Camp Douglas... Rebs check in but they never check out. :) Enjoy your stay.

SPQA
Senatus Populusque Americanus

Learn it. Live it. And deal with it, bitches!

Our nation has been in a civil war since 2008: when America was divided between the people who want to work and the people who want free shit

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Our nation has been in a civil war since 2008: when America was divided between the people who want to work and the people who want free shit

Why do people have to keep picking on bankers? I mean, when will enough be enough?!

I love how people act like no one was on government assistance or abused the system before 2008. You do know that Obama did not invent welfare right?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
"lets march on Washington"
Yeah, I'm sure you'll be right in there with the troops should war break out, trump.
Trump is an English slang word for fart btw.

It was started by Reagan and was intended for land lines. GWB expanded it to include cellular phones. Then Obama decided to give them to any food stamp recipient that wanted one. Your tax dollars at work.

It was started by Reagan and was intended for land lines. GWB expanded it to include cellular phones. Then Obama decided to give them to any food stamp recipient that wanted one. Your tax dollars at work.

So basically what you are telling me is that we have both Republicans and Democrats contributing to this little shindig. Gotcha! That is all I needed to hear.

Mayhem

Banned

Seriously? You're getting pissy about cellphones now? Yeah, huge expense. Good thing we got out of Iraq, what with us borrowing money from China to hand out some cellphones. :facepalm: