• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cindy James

Somebody must have more links on this chic I can't even find sets from amateurpages now, anybody got any tried on ifriends with 4realj but couldn't find anything again, too frustrating now- this chic was a beaut.

Cindy was one of my all-time faves. When I stumbled upon pics of her, I would stay up until 2:00am to download them without delay. :lovecoupl

I'm glad to see she's back modeling ... but I'm just not into the whole 'slave' thing. :(

I got her to answer an e-mail of mine several years ago ... and even have pictures of her in Albany, NY but lost touch with her when she vanished in 2003 or so. I didn't know she had changed her name to Cindy Love at one time.

Nice to know she's still modeling ... but sign a slave form? Gee, maybe not. :dunno:

Emailed the new website got a reply but she is giving nothing away without getting cash first - suppose that's why she's set up the website again

ok ya all, this is what you've been waiting for. Cindy James is nude and doing hardcore some years ago with another girl. join the website 4realswingers, you will get access to a number of sites. then go to joy's site and look up videos, then girl- girl videos, venture through them and you will find Cindy James getting moelested by Joy its awesome worth the price!!!!! Merry Christmas everyone, and your welcome.:pimpdaddy