• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christy Mack / War Machine story

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Would provide me with a scenario where shackles should be used?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Would provide me with a scenario where shackles should be used?

In Texas, any time a prisoner is transported they're put in full restraints, handcuffs, belly chain, and leg shackles. Go sit in district court and watch the arraignments, they bring all the defendants in from county jail in full restraints. There's nothing unprofessional about the use of leg irons.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Reports suggest a taser was used. Reports therefore suggest that he did not give up cleanly, Derp.

If you read the early posts in this thread he did not put up a fight. If he did then I could see LE going further in his arrest. I think you wanted the police to go far in capturing him regardless...
I hope you guys oppose torture techniques and capital punishment

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
If you read the early posts in this thread he did not put up a fight. If he did then I could see LE going further in his arrest. I think you wanted the police to go far in capturing him regardless...
I hope you guys oppose torture techniques and capital punishment

I think we've spent quite enough time discussing this douche nozzle's comfort. Shackles and spit hoods do not qualify as cruel or unusual and the police were using their discretion in order to protect themselves and the suspect, considering his propensity for violence.

windows print screen

I don't expect anyone to believe this haha, but I actually hooked up with him last year when I was in the US for the second semester of my university exchange program, he seemed like a nice guy when I met him and I can't imagine him doing what he did but I guess he did in the end?

Deepcover

Closed Account
I don't expect anyone to believe this haha, but I actually hooked up with him last year when I was in the US for the second semester of my university exchange program, he seemed like a nice guy when I met him and I can't imagine him doing what he did but I guess he did in the end?

Gee I wonder where the media is to report this side of the story?

1st I don't whether to believe the person story or not. Second people can act like they are nice and what not and then be another way. Also people can have points where they go nuts, so it really proves nothing to me.

Ace Boobtoucher

Gee I wonder where the media is to report this side of the story?

The fact that he hasn't beaten the fuck out of a random hookup isn't newsworthy. The fact that he hospitalized two others, one of them his former girlfriend, is. That, and the fact that he has a documented history of fuckery is undisputed.

post a picture

Ace Boobtoucher

Why on Earth are you so eager to defend this scumbag? Sure, he's supposed to have the presumption of innocence, but he waived extradition and he was identified by both victims as the attacker. Are you suffering from battered wife syndrome? Did War Machine force himself upon you?

Deepcover

Closed Account
No he did not force himself on me. I think it's reasonable to find out what led him to react in the way the media portrays him as and it' also reasonable to see another angle of his personality. You know like when he's not viewed on as an attacker