• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

I don't like what I'm seeing and reading here. Now everybody wants to trade! Really? Trade? What the hell is wrong with you guys? :wtf: :brick: We are here to comment and to share our contents of this girl.

How many times have you gotten in the past free content of Christine Mendoza without being asked for something in return? Or free content of any other girl? Not only in this forum but also in others there is people, good people sharing pictures and videos and information that may have costed them a good amount of money but still THEY SHARE!!!!!!!!!!! And isn't that the idea? In the end we all share something to the world and the world returns something to us!

So if you think with trading you are going to get something good, yes you may get something good, but it will be brief and all that content that surprise us every now and then won't be published any more because other people would like to trade as well. So f#ck you all traders!!:cussing:

I may not have a ton of posts...but your rant screams lurker who has never contributed since your join date...your rant was your first post? Seriously?

I may not have a ton of posts...but your rant screams lurker who has never contributed since your join date...your rant was your first post? Seriously?

Yes you are right, and I don't contribute here, though this is the first forum where I have seen people starting to trade, so I had to write such thing, though you may remember in other forums some of my contributions like some of the nip slip pictures of CM of years ago and two videos with slips found in her site. Also, long ago this thread was way dead! reason why I didn't contribute at all! So :stfu: and contribute!!! :thefinger

Listen, if people only want to share if they get something in return, that should be their choice. There is no law or rule that says anyone has to share anything. Would it be nice of these parties to share since we are all Christine fans? Yes. But it is still their choice to share or not and we should respect that.
Just my two cents...

I don't like what I'm seeing and reading here. Now everybody wants to trade! Really? Trade? What the hell is wrong with you guys? :wtf: :brick: We are here to comment and to share our contents of this girl.

How many times have you gotten in the past free content of Christine Mendoza without being asked for something in return? Or free content of any other girl? Not only in this forum but also in others there is people, good people sharing pictures and videos and information that may have costed them a good amount of money but still THEY SHARE!!!!!!!!!!! And isn't that the idea? In the end we all share something to the world and the world returns something to us!

So if you think with trading you are going to get something good, yes you may get something good, but it will be brief and all that content that surprise us every now and then won't be published any more because other people would like to trade as well. So f#ck you all traders!!:cussing:

TOTALLY agree with you

Understand that, but sharing "found" stuff verses stuff you've personally capped knowing is hasn't been seen anywhere is different. You'd be surprised howard people trade and agree not to share their links...I get a lot of IMs with people asking to trade "their" caps when really its something that I've seen before. Why pay for a show and share it w/o getting something of equal rarity in return? Pay for a show and report back...

Understand that, but sharing "found" stuff verses stuff you've personally capped knowing is hasn't been seen anywhere is different. You'd be surprised howard people trade and agree not to share their links...I get a lot of IMs with people asking to trade "their" caps when really its something that I've seen before. Why pay for a show and share it w/o getting something of equal rarity in return? Pay for a show and report back...

:dislike:

no one shares here because this ain't a sharing board. Admins are super strict about the content, that's why you see posts getting deleted frequently. If you want to share, go to another board, but this ain't the place to do it.

Yeah, rather people want to trade or share is their choice, but some of you guys should note that the videos released in public were private videos just like yours and you've downloaded them for nothing :facepalm: Anyhow it's just a matter of time before more content gets released IMO as she seems to be getting more popular on private boards since she went topless, and all it takes is one newer video to appear and they'll all start coming.

I still don't believe she gets fully topless in pvt shows, maybe flashes but that's about it. If she did show them, a video or two would already been out or at least some screen caps....but there's nothing.

^ I'm not going to waste my money for flashes, if she really is going topless then yea I would get a pvt with her in a heartbeat. I need some kind of proof, otherwise I'm not taking any chances.

my 2 cents, I know that I've discovered a ton of stuff, following links here and there that people have shared HERE, thanks, I also enjoy hearing people's comments good or bad about our Girl.

I appreciate all of the posts that you all do here. Everyone I have had contact with has been very courteous. If people want to trade that is thier business, if they want to post that is also thier business. I am thankful we have a place like this to even share such things.

^ I'm not going to waste my money for flashes, if she really is going topless then yea I would get a pvt with her in a heartbeat. I need some kind of proof, otherwise I'm not taking any chances.

Well there is no way I can proof it to you, but Christine does defintely gets fully topless. There is no reason for me to lie to you about whether she gets fully topless, not personally profiting from it. So I guess I don't why you don't check it out for yourself.

for AGM3002 and anyone else that only thinks she flashes on her VIP shows. Every show I've had since about late march she's gone topless. Great to finally see those beautiful breasts of hers. here's an pic (edited of course...you pay for a VIP show on A&B to fully appreciate it...I did)

http://**************/kitqj0oa45cy/cm_nude_proof.jpg.html