• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

Anyone know if she'll be nude?

She chatted for the first time last night. She was doing "accidental" nip slips. I did voyeur chat (because she would be in VIP instantly after someone else let her go so I couldn't start a VIP chat of my own) and she was showing a little bit of her nipples and downstairs. She was showing much more than she does on her site.

VIP is $9 a minute. Very expensive. :facepalm: She was in VIP every single second for about 2 hours last night. She must be making a fortune. That's not even mentioning people in voyeur chat.

Fortunately, she is still doing webcam chats on her website. Her website just updated with the dates of the first webcams: January 1st, January 7th, and February 11th. I can't wait.

She chatted for the first time last night. She was doing "accidental" nip slips. I did voyeur chat (because she would be in VIP instantly after someone else let her go so I couldn't start a VIP chat of my own) and she was showing a little bit of her nipples and downstairs. She was showing much more than she does on her site.

VIP is $9 a minute. Very expensive. :facepalm: She was in VIP every single second for about 2 hours last night. She must be making a fortune. That's not even mentioning people in voyeur chat.

Fortunately, she is still doing webcam chats on her website. Her website just updated with the dates of the first webcams: January 1st, January 7th, and February 11th. I can't wait.

So, any screen shots? lol

she said on her Twitter she'll be on again tonight at 8pm PST. I aint payin those prices, maybe someone here can lol

I briefly checked the free chats, how do you record the streams? All the programs I've tried can't even detect the URL

I've seen her this morning on line, but was alwais in vip...and when I try to have a session I had to pay 10.99 for voyeur chat...is possible, I've seen is 8.99 for vip chat...if someone have seen her in vip and she's finally topless let know...if that are the same show in which she cover alwais her nipples with her hands I thonk is too expensive...let me know guys!
Of course if someone has recorded her private session I hope will be posted :)...thanks in advance

Had a few beers last night and forked over $35 (the minimum) to check it out. She wasn't showing off her boobs, she just wasn't giving much effort in covering them up. There real and they're spectacular. I don't have a capture software and realized too late I could do a print screen. I think she realizes that no one will pay $9 a minute to watch her cover them up.

angelsnbabes

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I hope you all realize that as soon as a recording or cap is posted, she will stop camming, and that will be the end of that or any future possibilities of seeing her topless/nude other than buying a plane ticket and flying to hawaii (which is more expensive).

I can see your point but where else can someone make $500/hr ($9/min x 60) sitting/dancing in their living room, and that doesn't include the group chats or voyeur cam.

maaaan i would love to see this vid of christina in vip but its just too damn expensive...

i love how shes becoming more daring now.... maybe we will see nude one day

man! i dont care if i have to pay a lil or a lot. yes im a sucker (but thats why i work)! i would pay to finally see her bewbs!!! she's fine as hell, n it's been 10 years (or almost) waiting to see her.... yes! i saw her bewbs, glimpsed her kitty, and i will keep doing it legally...for as long as she does it. thank you christine!!! she's worth it... happy new year!

sid-sexy

Banned
man! i dont care if i have to pay a lil or a lot. yes im a sucker (but thats why i work)! i would pay to finally see her bewbs!!!

I agree. I have an unnatural love for this girl that doesn't even make any sense. I would empty my wallet for a lap dance. I'm definitely an idiot!!!:nanner:

She was on Angelsnbabes , but what a disappointment.
The same old thing, nonnude, moving fast with her body,at most a nipslip.
Keep your money better. She teases her fans for years, but now she wants her money very cheaply to come. It is not worth.

Had a few beers last night and forked over $35 (the minimum) to check it out. She wasn't showing off her boobs, she just wasn't giving much effort in covering them up. There real and they're spectacular. I don't have a capture software and realized too late I could do a print screen. I think she realizes that no one will pay $9 a minute to watch her cover them up.

She was on Angelsnbabes , but what a disappointment.
The same old thing, nonnude, moving fast with her body,at most a nipslip.
Keep your money better. She teases her fans for years, but now she wants her money very cheaply to come. It is not worth.

So which is it? Is she topless or not? Can we get a tie breaker in here?

And how long a time did you get with her? Maybe she only goes topless if you buy a certain amount of time.

Been waiting for Christine to come out of her VIP show. When she is in VIP you can only do Voyeur mode if you want to be in her room and that's 10.99 a minute, even more expensive than her VIP, I don't know if I want to do that. I may peep in just to see what's going on.

When she did get out of her VIP, you could tell she was topless but the camera only showed cleavage up. But for the few seconds she was on free cam, her room was starting to fill up with people, it went from empty to 7 people and then immediately taken into another VIP show.

But I am tempted to peep to see if she really does show the goods.