• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

went to 939 last night, sat front row for two of her sets, she was way better this time than in July, this time saw a tat above the hitler stache, couldn't read it, real small, sort of curly design, think it's recent can anyone comment, by better I mean last time we saw lips, this time pink.

I saw the tat on wednesday, but couldn't make it out and I was also in the front row. I imagine this wasn't her last visit, as it would be tough turning down all that cash.

I saw the tat on wednesday, but couldn't make it out and I was also in the front row. I imagine this wasn't her last visit, as it would be tough turning down all that cash.

Cowboyjoe, she looks so tiny in person, everywhere I read she's five four but I can't see her being any taller than five one, please comment

Cowboyjoe, she looks so tiny in person, everywhere I read she's five four but I can't see her being any taller than five one, please comment

I agree with you there, she sure looked tiny coming down those steps. I can't believe the 5ft 4 claims either, unless that is with those heels on. Those heels kicked over my buddy's beer that night too.

Why do you care if you are not a member? Even if you were, you know its a non nude site going into it. She does not owe you or her members anything more. Most NON nude models have either posed nude somewhere or have stripped at some point etc...Big difference between getting naked in a club with 150 people and being naked online for the entire world to see.

I'm a former member and I'm definitely pissed, more than I should be I guess over an internet model.
I've joined her site off and on many times as well as some of the others shes been featured on. I bought the "exposed" dvd. I was dissapointed at no nudity but if she just doesn't do it then at least you can respect that.
Then I find out about this 939 thing. It's like taking a gal out to dinner and getting a peck on the cheek and then finding out she went out and gangbanged the guys down the street.
I'll never pay for any of her non-nude content again. You can't have it both ways.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'm a former member and I'm definitely pissed, more than I should be I guess over an internet model.
I've joined her site off and on many times as well as some of the others shes been featured on. I bought the "exposed" dvd. I was dissapointed at no nudity but if she just doesn't do it then at least you can respect that.
Then I find out about this 939 thing. It's like taking a gal out to dinner and getting a peck on the cheek and then finding out she went out and gangbanged the guys down the street.
I'll never pay for any of her non-nude content again. You can't have it both ways.

Well, thats on you then. You know her site is non nude, says right on it. So you took the girl out knowing you wouldnt get laid but spent the money anyways :) Take the whore who you know will bang you out to dinner next time.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
http://www.**********/Christine_Pays/Christine_Mendoza/Hot_Little_School_Girl
http://www.**********/Christine_Pays/Christine_Mendoza/Show_Stopper