• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

This is from her Twitter:

"ChrstineMendoza: Camsite found who was recording my chats. Legal name, home addy & ip addy all logged n now ur blocked J.G from NJ."

I understand she's making money, but to put someone on blast like that is kinda messed up. Camshowing isn't exactly the most honorable profession.

Here are some of her comments posted today on her Facebook Fan Page:

ChrstineMendoza: Lol & with that said, catch me online tonight @ 9pm pst on AnB! Thank u 2 my loyal chatters who support me n not record! lol love ya xoxo :)
ChrstineMendoza: I love webcamming. not ashamed nor do I try to hide it. For me it's business & what I hate most is ppl fucking w my money. Pls understand
ChrstineMendoza: I dont get y they try 2record chats. It's business. Every1 has bills to pay. I'm not fuckin w ur paycheck so pls stop fuckin with mine.

So obviously she pissed, but does not seem she going to stop doing the chats on the other hand.

if she only knew how many other people record her chats and share content off her site...it's a shame but I'm blocked from AnB...that's the only one I've ever capped...other guys are ripping and sharing her entire site.

She would not have to react so negative and self-pity, she gets a lot of new fans. It's her choice to do this like this way.
What can you expect when people are paying 8.99 per minute? I'm a loyal fan for years really have always been patient about her,
but I can also think many reasons which I have criticized. But the rules are clear, not publishing. I also understand her,
is't her greatest income and she has her reasons to do it like this way.
Although she can do many other things which she can earn much more money if they really want.
But I will not often go into the VIP, she can not expect her fans but still continue to pay for the same.
I think she will go on on this way and hardly new material will publish on her (new) site
because it will lead her hardly any money. The new site with new material, she already announced months ago, will it ever come, I don't think anymore,
she will have her reasons. My conlusion: I do not think she will change much, we'll have to it with this.
She was almost always in the VIP, I got no chance to chat or go in there, maybe busy with her new fans?
It's very simple, the more naked, the more fans, the more money.

Here are some of her comments posted today on her Facebook Fan Page:

ChrstineMendoza: I'm not fuckin w ur paycheck so pls stop fuckin with mine.

I love that she said this...so all the times people have paid to be a member of her actual site got stiffed due to there being 1 update in an entire month? I'd say that's "fuckin" with people's pay check.

You're right, her website is a joke. The worst thing she can do is criticize her fans, they're there most of her income. The very loyal fans, she should cherish, but she exploited them by the high amounts of ANB. Everyone who wants to see her topless, did see her, so what's the big point? Is she afraid losing fans with this publiced, I think the opposite will happen. If she really wants to earn much money she should do more then webcamming and not cry for her fans. She has a good income, so self-pity is pathetic.

I'm one of those loyal fans who has had to pay $10.99 for the vouyer cam since she is always in VIP when she on AnB and also was a member of her website, which has been lacking updates for quite a while. So I can understand everyone's position in the matter.

I have been a fan of christine 4 awhile mostly because of her personality,I guess I should not be surprised by her comments but I am. she is naive too think this was not gonna
happen. she knew.I understand her being pissed but...If you choose to be naked on cam(thank u christine)then recorded shows ending up online is a good bet.making"NO"comment might have
been better! she went down a notch on my list.

Hopefully it will increase her business now that folks know what is going on there. Maybe it will help. Celeb sextapes seem to help the celebs.

Come on guys, where is the love? We are her fans; are we not, imagine your livelihood threatened, how you would feel and you would lash out too, I feel for the girl, but actually this might work out in her favor, guess only time will tell. CM, you're still my favorite.

In the grand scheme of things we are all here CM fans & will continue to be whether we buy time on A&B or her site or see her for free.I am hoping she will go the full monty soon. Maybe she could do a serious of webcams where one buys a ticket to see her on the camera doing the full monty?? Hear that CM?? Hint Hint

The other thing I have to say that the comments she made on Twitter as well as the f...ing with her paycheck comment & banning that one, really set me back. But again, I should not be surprised. I enjoy her performances & look forward to seeing her newest things, however I have to keep in mind: that she is just a stripper (& a beautiful one @ that). I have observed her personality which I must admit is pleasant, but again we have to put in perspective. She is a performer, only cares about continuing her legacy & vanity which amounts to money for her. I think those comments are the real CM, & the sweet girl we see on camera during chats is just that, an act. Again I will say this, I do like the act & the stripping she does, but thats about it. This is not a girl you would marry or take home to your family. So Mr Classic do not take her comments personally, consider the source & just enjoy the view.

I didn't see her webcam show on 11/30. Did she say when her new website would be up and running, if she had plans to increase updates on her current website, and how was her dance routines during the show. All information is helpful. P.M. me, or leave the info here. Thanks in advance! :bowdown:

If she don't care about her (new) site and the rest of her career only wants webcamming and striptease because it will make more money, she should just say that and don't come up with excuses. Being honest pays more.