• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

Has there ever been a cam show where she took off her bottoms @ all? I see she has been getting more bolder, i know @ 939 she went complete but how about on cam show even if it was a tease

I think there's a post in the last couple pages saying she was wearing shear panties in her recent cam show. It sounds like she's still heading in the right direction, for us fans.

I'd definitely like to catch a 939 appearance if there's any scheduled.

I think there's a post in the last couple pages saying she was wearing shear panties in her recent cam show. It sounds like she's still heading in the right direction, for us fans.

I'd definitely like to catch a 939 appearance if there's any scheduled.

think the shear panties was wishful thinking as in if that's what she did wear he would rate her show higher, at least that was how I understood it.

Maybe she could do a 939 thing on her cam for her fans. She could make reservations so as not to overload the server system & do this as a special appearance sort of thing. Possibly 3 nights or so until everyone was able to have the experience. But no one answered the question has she ever teased by removing her bottoms on any of these cam shows?

Maybe she could do a 939 thing on her cam for her fans. She could make reservations so as not to overload the server system & do this as a special appearance sort of thing. Possibly 3 nights or so until everyone was able to have the experience. But no one answered the question has she ever teased by removing her bottoms on any of these cam shows?

Once in while she does slightly pull off her panties, but it's not usually for very long and she is not facing the camera.

I think it is forbidden to post screencaps on the internet (especially here), but she really does topless in VIP / voyeur room. I was there for the first time in six months and a lot has changed. I was pleasantly surprised.

With other non-nude models the moment they go topless/nude it goes all over the internet like fire. With christine there's nothing, anywhere. That to me is very surprising. I guess I'll just have to save up for a 8.99 an minute vip chat then. :facepalm:

With other non-nude models the moment they go topless/nude it goes all over the internet like fire. With christine there's nothing, anywhere. That to me is very surprising. I guess I'll just have to save up for a 8.99 an minute vip chat then. :facepalm:

I suspect that she has gotten more daring because screen caps and recordings have not popped up all over the net. I hope that she continues to stretch the envelope.

Is there any word about when she will do the full monty either on cam or at another club live. If anyone has any angels N babes footage let us talk about this. I think the reason that it has not gone all over the net is that she is a nice person & has a solid respectful fan base. Even if I obtained totally nude of her I would not post it all over the internet & would be discretionary. Did anyone get any club 939 photos or pics for if they did it was probably very secretly for there was security in that place very tightly.

Last edited:
Is there any word about when she will do the full monty either on cam or at another club live. If anyone has any angels N babes footage let us talk about this. I think the reason that it has not gone all over the net is that she is a nice person & has a solid respectful fan base. Even if I obtained totally nude of her I would not post it all over the internet & would be discretionary. Did anyone get any club 939 photos or pics for if they did it was probably very secretly for there was security in that place very tightly.

From what I read, security was really tight for Christine at Club 939 , no cell phone cameras or anything like that was allowed into the club. She just started doing topless recently, so maybe she goes the distance in the future, but I have not heard any annoucements regarding that from Christine.

my 2 cent opinion on this whole bottomless one day, I feel it will be only a matter of time, my reason for this is that when she came to Hawaii to dance at 939, she could have just gone topless and I think everyone in the audience would have been just as happy cause we all expected pasties or some quick flashes, but tand she didn't the panties did come off, and it wasn't like she kept her legs closed either, still can't believe she was there in all her glory, GOD BLESS Christine Mendoza the consumate performer.

my 2 cent opinion on this whole bottomless one day, I feel it will be only a matter of time, my reason for this is that when she came to Hawaii to dance at 939, she could have just gone topless and I think everyone in the audience would have been just as happy cause we all expected pasties or some quick flashes, but tand she didn't the panties did come off, and it wasn't like she kept her legs closed either, still can't believe she was there in all her glory, GOD BLESS Christine Mendoza the consumate performer.

I agree, I was right there as close to the stage as you can get, and I was very happily surprised that she showed everything. She didn't give the impression that she was doing that for the first time either, she was all the way to the edge of the stage, she even accidentally kicked my friend's beer over (then apologized and offered to buy another). I concur, she looks great from head to toe, especially in the middle. :)

I agree, I was right there as close to the stage as you can get, and I was very happily surprised that she showed everything. She didn't give the impression that she was doing that for the first time either, she was all the way to the edge of the stage, she even accidentally kicked my friend's beer over (then apologized and offered to buy another). I concur, she looks great from head to toe, especially in the middle. :)

wow, kinda wish i was in Hawaii for that! The day she does that on cam, my CC balance is going to take a pretty big hit... :nanner:

someone posted on another forum what seems to be a short capture of a web show, not sure of the rules here and I don't want to get kicked of but would like to share it but like I said I don't want to get kicked out cause I enjoy this dialogue. Please let me know what I can and can't do.