• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

Whew!

How was the crowd on a Wednesday night? Do they still rope off the booths if it's not a weekend?

I'm sure some booths were open, but to be honest I didn't walk around, just got my beer sat and waited for the show, got stuck buying one of the dancers two drinks, $20 for one, cause I didn't have the heart to say no which was stupid. Seemed like she got about 1/4 of the crowd CM brings in.

Pre paid visa/master card have problems, go to the join up on the web site, and the problem is, entering the billing address of the card. Been there and no joy.

Daz

As far as the prepaid credit/gift cards, some of the Visa/MC let you register on their site for online shopping use. Then you can enter your info (address, etc) on their site, so you can then use it on websites. The cards from IDT (available at Walgreens, WalMart, etc) seem to work pretty well. Don't get the Vanilla gift cards, they don't work online.

As far as the prepaid credit/gift cards, some of the Visa/MC let you register on their site for online shopping use. Then you can enter your info (address, etc) on their site, so you can then use it on websites. The cards from IDT (available at Walgreens, WalMart, etc) seem to work pretty well. Don't get the Vanilla gift cards, they don't work online.

thanks for the info

hi everyone! I've been a lot of time in vip or voyeur chat with christine and it was fantastic(and of course i'll see her again in chat next days) ...but just a question...is possible find in internet something of these topless shows?! thanks in advance guys

Completely topless, showing off and playing with the nips proudly, with some nice booty/panty shots in between. I can't wait for her to go full nude.

Well if she ever does full nude, there will be about 100,000 guys who will have thought they did died and went to heaven. :drool1: