• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

I wish so badly that she would get big and fake-looking fake boobs!!!

She should avoid this route and just get off the drugs/booze/stop smoking and gain some weight. Go back to the vids and pics she released early Jan 2012 and You'll see what I'm talking about. She weighed more at the time and she filled out nicely.

by-the-way --- I know she won't get back to her 34DDD's like when she was 20yrs old, but when she gains some weight her boobs do fill out more than those saggy baloney sacks she has now

First class girl - stunning in my opinion. Would be nice if she showed more pussy. Great legs, stockings and pantyhose would look so good on Christina.

Christina has an amazing ass that she shows off to perfection in the naked dance video. Otherwise the video is boring - more pussy needed!

Never.

She has said repeatedly in interviews that she's never gonna suck a dick or get fucked in her pussy or butthole so just GO AWAY and never post in any thread about her again.

She used to say repeatedly that she would never do nudity. ..

Never.

She has said repeatedly in interviews that she's never gonna suck a dick or get fucked in her pussy or butthole so just GO AWAY and never post in any thread about her again.

BAHAHAHAHA LOL!!!! You are funny, I remember her saying she wont ever show her tits and everybody wanted to see them and then people like you came around saying "she said she would never do it, shut up she wont do it"

Awesome

She used to say repeatedly that she would never do nudity. ..

I think she would have done nudity a long time ago if the site owners would have let her.
Just think about it for a second

- she was young and just shook her big boobs in bikini tops
- from there she went to risque clothes and shear tops
- she then went to slips, underwater topless, topless with her hair covering her boobs with some slips (man, was she skinny as hell when she went topless)
- then she did vib vids with shear panties
- then she did g/g pics and vids with mostly kissing and sucking on the boobs
- she then went to vibs being fully nude, then she went to dildo suck and insertion
- she is now doing full nude, playboy style pics

all of the above over a 12-13 yrs. = slow progression by the website owners to capitalize and make money. I just hoped she made a decent cut, saved and made some smart investments. Cause if she blew most of that money, she may and I say may have to go harder to make up for the lost and wasted money

Come on people, lets face it.. Christina is done, over, fine'. "She" said on her Twitter last night that she had surgery again? She also said the Facebook account listed here is not hers, thank goodness because it was all very old stuff. Time to find another Hottie to drool over this one is gone for good and if you are paying for her site you are pouring money down the drain to someone other than her. Say goodnight Christina, please turn out the lights and go home.

another piece of evidence she may not be doing her site is that the copyright is dated from 2012.. its very possible they are just posting older stuff never released before to keep making money.. im just guessing here because I haven't been a member in over a year.. her site got boring fast after she blew off her members with the cam chats and didn't compensate for losing 2-3 hours of her best content

another piece of evidence she may not be doing her site is that the copyright is dated from 2012.. its very possible they are just posting older stuff never released before to keep making money.. im just guessing here because I haven't been a member in over a year.. her site got boring fast after she blew off her members with the cam chats and didn't compensate for losing 2-3 hours of her best content

- she has never owned the "site" or controlled what and when things are posted
- They are posting pics that were shot months ago, but some of the vids are probably from the last few months
- She just wrapped up a new photo shoot in Dallas last month (December). Those pics will probably come out in another month or so.
- She never had control of the webcams, so I wouldn't put to much stock into whether she wanted to stop the cams are not

overall the website is what it is and if it stops in 6 months or in two years I won't be holding my breath.