• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

Yeah, well if you happen to post something other people refuse to believe they jerk your post off the boards. Funny thing is nobody could ever disprove my post.

I think it's not over! As they just put a note on the site that they received three new videos on DVD, but those DVDs were broken and Christina has to resend them. They also went out of stock with photos but Chris is just making a new shoot so they are going to release new sets by next week!

I think it's not over! As they just put a note on the site that they received three new videos on DVD, but those DVDs were broken and Christina has to resend them. They also went out of stock with photos but Chris is just making a new shoot so they are going to release new sets by next week!

yeah, right. she burned them on dvd's. she didn't know how to plug in a USB, so she burned them on dvd's, lol.

And here we go again... I post something that someone does not like because they cannot prove it is not the truth and what happens to my post? This is the third time.
The sad truth is that some of just might know why the site has been down and why they are milking the site for all they can until shutting it completely down.
Go ahead and continue to spend your money on a site that has no planned updates just an empty promise.
Please check out the Facebook page with photo updates from several years ago and a Twitter account that still sees only sporadic activity.

Her site update this week, her cam video, was her true first SOLO hardcore performance.

Full on frontal pussy dildoing, spread pussy from the front and behind, her weird and whacky cornhole spread.

Pretty decent.

no update greg on her site ,and cams shows have been gone sin ce november 12 2011

- - - Updated - - -

no update greg on her site ,and cams shows have been gone sin ce november 12 2011

Site appears to have several issues, store and contracts don't appear to work. Did a route trace and the last three hops timed out, which doesn't make sense as the site does open and members access works. Based upon past experiences there doesn't seem to be anyone monitoring the site, including its webmaster.

No, they don't take care of it at all...

If you take a look at the website structure... iframes everywhere... no hint for any CMS at all. It's medieval technique built just to work somehow.
Other websites fill their stock twice a year and the CMS takes care of release dates, preview schedules and so on. If the site goes down, Nagios will let the webmasters know it instantly. Not to mention Cloudflare or such...

Well I know someone will delete me pretty quick but, this is exactly what I have been trying to warn people about for the last year or so. Hope none of you are still paying for that site. It is amazing what you can learn from other message boards if you take the time to look. Drugs, pregnancies, incarcerations, etc... Just gotta go look when a site starts going to Hell in a Handbasket. Like CM did over a year ago. The signs were there if you just paid attention, the web shows disappearing, the "accidents" that caused delays in updates, corrupted CD's (really who transfers data on a CD anymore).
Sadly, Christina or whatever her name really is could have been very rich and popular if she would have just had the proper management and webmaster she definitely had the body for several years.

Even with all the shadiness surrounding the site lately, the last few videos have been pretty damn revealing! If the new pic sets are decent, I'm considering re-subscribing. Decent management should know that people aren't willing to pay for a membership when they have no idea what they are going to get (ie. no pic sets in weeks, sporadic video updates)

That's just my 2 cents. Here is a screen grab from the new video.

Attachments

• cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 3,623